• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2023
Gurai forest has issue with one of the pokemon spawns that crash the game. Mimikyu's ability isn't working properly. And

error_mansion.png

It bugs out in the mansion after I think cut sense is done.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Gurai forest has issue with one of the pokemon spawns that crash the game. Mimikyu's ability isn't working properly. And

error_mansion.png

It bugs out in the mansion after I think cut sense is done.

Thank you once again for pointing those out. I've fixed the Mimikyu ability now plus its sprite, but before I release the fixed version, could you specify what's the problem with the pokemon crashing the game and which moment of the cutscene in the mansion crashes the game as well?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2023
This is the error code for the wild pokemon:
pokemonglitch.png

Right after he said that, I get the mansion crash.
errormanison2.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
This is the error code for the wild pokemon:
pokemonglitch.png

Right after he said that, I get the mansion crash.
errormanison2.png

Sorry, it'd appear the images you sent are broken. Could you try putting it on Imgur or something similar instead?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
i enjoyed beta 2 i already reached the end of the beta

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
https://imgur.com/BwEntcJ
The wild pokemon issue

https://imgur.com/BXI3IXc
Right before the manison crash

https://imgur.com/9ix6zKM
The manison crash error

Okay I can see why that happened, it was due to the encryption of some files and the compiler not working properly and that is an issue I've solved in the current patch. Once again, thank you so much for pointing those out!

i enjoyed beta 2 i already reached the end of the beta

Nice to hear that. Sorry it was so short, though :/

What did you enjoy the most?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 31, 2023
So I'm not sure is this a glitch or not, but when i went to the basement to face the admin there was no cutscene, is that normal?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Okay I can see why that happened, it was due to the encryption of some files and the compiler not working properly and that is an issue I've solved in the current patch. Once again, thank you so much for pointing those out!

Nice to hear that. Sorry it was so short, though :/

What did you enjoy the most?

i enjoyed the whole thing i will have to try the pwt event i was using the non updated link but it was great overall and it is ok about it being short it was still goodwork

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I also do not get a cutscene when I enter the basement in the Archaic Manor. Also, in the top room with the 5 little rooms, the ghost reappeared and you can fight it again, so I am not sure if doing that messed it up.

Now when I leave the mansion it triggers another cutscene outside even though I didn't finish the mansion.

On a positive note, great game so far :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
So I'm not sure is this a glitch or not, but when i went to the basement to face the admin there was no cutscene, is that normal?

I also do not get a cutscene when I enter the basement in the Archaic Manor. Also, in the top room with the 5 little rooms, the ghost reappeared and you can fight it again, so I am not sure if doing that messed it up.

Now when I leave the mansion it triggers another cutscene outside even though I didn't finish the mansion.

Ah, I see. I do not know why the ghost didn't disappear, but you're right. That's the cause behind the lack of the cutscene. It had a choice branch for the player in it and the rest of the story might be a little bit out of context for you, but I'll make sure the impact of the choice will be taken into consideration when the time comes for those who experienced this glitch. I'll try to find a solution to this as well. The mansion part was rather problematic in terms of events and stuff lol

And thanks for your opinion~

Hello, when was Beta v2.1 released can you let me know the date??

A few days ago, actually.

i enjoyed the whole thing i will have to try the pwt event i was using the non updated link but it was great overall and it is ok about it being short it was still goodwork

Thanks, yeah, sorry it was so short, but I hope that the PWT is at least some kind of repayment for that.

which admin?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 19, 2022
Honestly, having not even played the game myself yet, only reading the comments and the game itself, I do feel like you don't give yourself credit, I do legit recommend you make a Discord, as I'd love to talk more in-depth about the game and it's story, not to mention the development of the past, present and future. Having been looking around for hidden gem games, made, your game does genuinely feel like it may deliver, but i do genuinely want to talk easier then through this message system, I am active on Discord, I promise I'd be up to chat and discuss things.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Honestly, having not even played the game myself yet, only reading the comments and the game itself, I do feel like you don't give yourself credit, I do legit recommend you make a Discord, as I'd love to talk more in-depth about the game and it's story, not to mention the development of the past, present and future. Having been looking around for hidden gem games, made, your game does genuinely feel like it may deliver, but i do genuinely want to talk easier then through this message system, I am active on Discord, I promise I'd be up to chat and discuss things.

I'm really thankful for these words. It's amazing you think so about this game. However, it's not the others being inactive being the problem, it's actually me being inactive being the problem. It's a really long project and I have barely any time to think about the important things or priorities in my everyday life, so not only would the updates be few and far between, but also I wouldn't be there to interact with other people that much. I'll give it some thought, but if ever, a Discord server may arise when I have more time for myself and for the project. Still, thank you for your proposal. I'm always here whenever you have any questions or want to talk about the game, though.

The problem of fighting the ghost once again has been solved and the download link has been updated, in any case.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen today
hey i dl the newest link and now i get an error message every time i try to open the menu

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
hey i dl the newest link and now i get an error message every time i try to open the menu

Omg you're right, I accidentally deleted an important file from the game folder xD

Sorry for that, I'm once again fixing the download link.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Hey man, loving the game so far but have come across a bug. Whenever you return to the fossil guy for the second battle, after you beat him upon clicking which fossil you'd like an empty text box appears and the noise of receiving an item multiple times is heard before the game crashes entirely.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
are all the available pokemon evolvable or should i skip pokemon that need trades to evolve?

Back