• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Avengers: Endgame (mark spoilers clearly!!)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • The much-anticipated next instalment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Avengers: Endgame comes out in Australia tomorrow and worldwide on Friday so thought it's about time we get a discussion thread up.

Please put spoilers in spoiler tags out of respect for people who haven't seen it yet!

Who's hyped?! I just finished my binge of all the Marvel movies just in time for Endgame.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not an Avengers fan at all, but I'm kind of excited to see the conclusion of this saga. Might end up going to see it in cinema but I might just do what I usually do with these films and watch when they're out for home viewing

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I need to rewatch the first one tonight so I'm ready. :) My tickets to see it are for 7pm on Thursday night!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • How long did that take?!

About 6 weeks all up, which is a fair effort I reckon alongside uni and work.

So I saw Endgame yesterday and I'll just say that I've already booked tickets to see it again on Sunday, so I'll let you take of that as you may.

Thoughts below (condensed bc I had a post typed up and then I lost it rip)

Spoiler:

Years
  • HAHAHA BIG SPOILERS AHOY

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • MY TURN MY TURN

(Filler text here so that my spoilers don't show up on new ui last post preview. Looots of filler text. All the filler text bc god it pulls a big preview and i dont want anyone to get spoilt just scrolling by. is this enough? i hope so)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • So there should apparently be something to fill the post preview. But I don't know what to write here, so I hope this is enough.

Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Ehhh I saw it but don't feel like making a long post so instead I'll be succinct with my (cryptic) opinion of it; loved the comic relief, EXCEPT for you-know-who. Had some interesting plot twist, but felt the movie lost steam even as the race to the final act kicked off. Last two scenes of movie I realllyyyyyy took issue with. So overall it's a good popcorn flick, but the plot had as many high points as it did flaws for me.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Who's hyped?! I just finished my binge of all the Marvel movies just in time for Endgame.
    Ahh, I remember my dad giving me a compressed tour of the MCU in the span of a week so I could see Infinity War :,) I'd already seen Guardians 1/2 and Black Panther, so it went Iron Man -> The Avengers -> Winter Soldier -> Age of Ultron -> Civil War -> Brief summary of Doctor Strange -> Even briefer summary of Thor: Dark World -> Thor: Ragnarok, then Infinity War. Spider Man: Homecoming and Ant-Man he said I didn't have to see, but recommended them (I still haven't gotten around to it u_u but I did watch Ant-Man & The Wasp). I think he dropped the ball not showing me the first Thor movie, but otherwise that was a pretty good order if you're pressed for time.

Last edited:
    Back