• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • It's been a few days since the last topic so I hope the boss doesn't mind me making another.

Do you think we will ever see Wobbuffet again?

Do you think James will have one of his 'summer estates' in Unova?

I do think we will see our beloved Wobbuffet again. It may only be a cameo during a scene at headquarters though.
    As for the summer estates I don't think we'll see one. As I don't think James had been to Unova before.

Years
  • Fine,fine.Whatever.
    You know what,I'm thinking of resigning, this place seems more boring without any new disscussions or anything.
    TheSmartOne, I don't know.The Boss was like:

Stuff like that. All of a sudden Boss was talking about Unova stuff, and we didn't even get a say.Personnally, I don't want to go to Unova,what with Cynthia AND that wierd guy Adeku being there to mess with us.
    ~RulerArceus
    P.S.I hate you, Boss.
    You people are taking this stuff a bit too seriously. It was just for fun. But fine then. We'll go back to our regular discussions of the Rocket Trio. It seems like vaporeon7 already has a few new topics. I'll get to them later. ._.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh, the drama.

Perhaps we will. Not necessarily soon, but maybe after the current season?

No, I don't think that's likely. Even if he does, I don't see how it would fit into how TR works now. Like, the story and all that.

Years
  • Do you think we will ever see Wobbuffet again?
    I'm pretty sure that we'll see all of their Pokemon, not just Wobbuffet. They can't simply dump those Pokemon who were travelling with them for so long. They were an integral part of the Rocket Trio who stood by Jessie and James in so many hopeless battles and even faithfully blasted off along with them. D;

Considering how secluded Unova is from the rest of the regions, I doubt that could be possible. And I don't think they would have any use for a summer estate either way.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Do you think we will ever see Wobbuffet again?

Most likely, but you never know.
    EPIC NO!
    But seriously, the whole "Summer Estate" thing was just a joke to give James a pokemon,and jokes are pretty much non-existant now.
    ~RulerArceus

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Yep, I'd answer the same thing. We'll probably briefly see their Pokemon in a flashback or what they're doing at the base. I secretly hope they will eventually come back though =(. I loved Woba and Mime Jr. I also doubt we'll see another one of James' estates.

By the way, don't you think it's really sad Team Rocket has not been in any of the last three episodes? I'm watching Pokemon for them dammit >_<. TV Tokyo better give us a lot of TR later to compensate.

Years
  • Yep, I'd answer the same thing. We'll probably briefly see their Pokemon in a flashback or what they're doing at the base. I secretly hope they will eventually come back though =(. I loved Woba and Mime Jr. I also doubt we'll see another one of James' estates.

By the way, don't you think it's really sad Team Rocket has not been in any of the last three episodes? I'm watching Pokemon for them dammit >_<. TV Tokyo better give us a lot of TR later to compensate.
    Don't worry. Episodes 23 and 24 are based on a Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma battle. The Rocket Trio would definitely get their share of showtime in those episodes. :)

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • -Gets active again-

I don't think so. I mean Kanto Pokemon are rare in the Unvoa region and according to that lady that is working with Giovanni; she mentioned that they can't get their Pokemon back since they are consider rare Pokemon and now have to get new Pokemon. Who knows we might get to see Wobbuffet later on but most likely not.

Nah I don't think so.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I think. I mean, Wobbuffet is a great comedian. xD

No way. Like, really no way.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Ah, I'll come up with one since the last two topics has been up for the past few days.

What do you think Team Rocket is up to in the Unova region?

Do you think Team Rocket will succeed with their plans in the Unova region?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What do you think Team Rocket is up to in the Unova region?
    They're carrying out all kinds of missions that even they don't know the full reasons behind.

Oh yes. DAT COMPETENCE

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I think Team Rocket wants to take control as the region's only evil team, just like in Kanto.
    Unfortunately, no. It is a children's show and therefore the bad guy can never win. I think they will however manage to take out Team Plasma while they are there.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Who knows? XP

No, I think Team Plasma will kick them out of Unova. >u<

Years
    I'm not sure... They're trying to revive something out of a fossil, I guess? Just a couple of episodes and we'll know what they're up to.

Copy-pasta from Vaporeon7's post:
    Unfortunately, no. It is a children's show and therefore the bad guy can never win. I think they will however manage to take out Team Plasma while they are there.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Before reading this post, I would like to thank Google Translate for my various crazy Japanese parts of the post, because I was bored and thought it would be cool :).
    To take over Unova, of course!Also to liberate(steal) as many pokemon as possible so the boss is happy.
    What Vaporeon7 said. Children don't like it when the hero loses.
    except maybe in a special Japanese-only realeased season called
    何をロケット団は、目的としたかに
    WHAT TEAM ROCKET AIMED TO DO
    A five-part epic of what team Rocket tried to do, but failed dismally.
    JAPANESE
    Anata wa nani o roketto-dan wa Unova ryōiki de saidaida to omoimasu ka?

Mochiron, Unova hikitsugu! Mata, jōshi wa manzoku shite irunode,(nusumu), dekiru dake ōku no pokemon o kaihō suru ni wa.
    Anata wa chīmu no roketto wa Unova ryōiki de no keikaku ni seikō suru to omoimasu ka?
    Nani Vaporeon 7 to nobeta. Shujinkō wa ushinatta toki ni kodomo-tachi ga sore o sukide wa nai.
    〜ルーラーはアルセウス
    ~RulerArceus

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Hi there! :)
    I would really love to join this club! Jessie, James and Meowth have always been my favorites in the Pokémon anime and I overall think that Team Rocket is the best evil organization^_^

They gonna kick Team Plasma out of Unova of course! |D *wishful thinking*

I hope so, yes xD

And eh... is this special actually coming out in Japan or was this just a joke? oO You know, I would love a season with Team Rocket-only stuff sooo much <3

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Uh, harvesting energy from stolen meteorites?
    No, even though he lost to a level 5 Snivy, 10-year old Ash will manage to kick those criminals who are probably trained assassins out of Unova.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back