• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • Hi there! :)
    I would really love to join this club! Jessie, James and Meowth have always been my favorites in the Pokémon anime and I overall think that Team Rocket is the best evil organization^_^

What do you think Team Rocket is up to in the Unova region?
    They gonna kick Team Plasma out of Unova of course! |D *wishful thinking*

Do you think Team Rocket will succeed with their plans in the Unova region?
    I hope so, yes xD

And eh... is this special actually coming out in Japan or was this just a joke? oO You know, I would love a season with Team Rocket-only stuff sooo much <3

Welcome! I'm sure the boss will let you join. You just need to pick two partner Pokemon from the first post. And yes it is actually coming out. The Team Rocket episode will air March 17th in Japan.

Years
    I would really love to join this club! Jessie, James and Meowth have always been my favorites in the Pokémon anime and I overall think that Team Rocket is the best evil organization^_^

I hope so, yes xD

And eh... is this special actually coming out in Japan or was this just a joke? oO You know, I would love a season with Team Rocket-only stuff sooo much <3
    Welcome to the Rocket fanclub, Chatot Lover! You may choose two partner Pokemon, but that is optional. n_n

Actually, the first news which we received stated that episodes BW23-24 would be airing as a single one hour special, but that was proved wrong later on. So there are two episodes, both based on a Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma encounter, but airing on two separate days, not together.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Alright, thank you!^_^
    Ohh, I totally forgot to choose two Pokemon~ I'm picking Meowth and Sandile then^^

Aww, I'm really looking forward to these two Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma episodes! And it's actually not very long until they come out either!
    I really need to catch up with the anime... Only watched the first few episodes of Best Wishes.

Say, (sorry if this was discussed before) but do you like the new or old Team Rocket uniforms better? I actually really like the new black ones... they look more evil that way^^

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years

I hope so, yes xD

0_o.
    honestly, it isn't coming. I wish it would, but there is know news for it.
    YET.
    Anyway, welcome to the Rocket Fanclub. I hope you enjoy the loneliness happy conversations we provide.
    ¬ルーラーアルセウス

Years
  • Hmm.. We've had a topic speculating on James' future catches, but not about Jessie. So, there we go!

Which Pokemon do you think Jessie will catch next?

Also, note that one of the rules has been amended. You are allowed to change the topic once in a while, but please ensure that you come up with sensible ones and do not abruptly interrupt ongoing discussions.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Do you think Team Rocket will succeed with their plans in the Unova region?
    Not happening =(.

Which Pokemon do you think Jessie will catch next?
    Hum... Like it was pointed in another topic, she might catch a venipede.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Which Pokemon do you think Jessie will catch next?
    Blitzle, or maybe Cofagrigus,Or Duosion.
    She would really want a Lilligant or a Whimsicott, though :).
    〜ルーラーはアルセウス

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Which Pokemon do you think Jessie will catch next?

It would actually be pretty interesting if Jessie catches a Patrot but I don't really see that happening. Maybe that purple cat thing. -doesn't know english name yet-

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I really think Jessie should catch a Purrloin..or perhaps a Tympole. xD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I can see a Stunfisk replacing Wobbuffet, and Jessie constantly raging at it not working.

That better not happen! I despise Stunfisk, maybe something like Vanillish instead.

How about 2 new topics?

Do you think Jessie's Woobat will evolve?

Do you like James's new catch (I'll put it in spoilers for the people who don't want to know yet)?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • James' new catch:
    Thanks for putting that into a spoiler ;). I don't really like it... It's not cute enough to my taste! Chimecho and Mime Jr were way cuter than this one. It has a cute voice though.

Woobat:
    I'm pretty sure Jessie's Woobat will evolve. So far, all of her Pokemon did, right?

It's so weird Jessie and James got their white uniform back! It doesn't make any sense to me (unless they got demoted?). I bet it just means that they'll act stupid when dressed in white and badass when dressed in black. I hope not, that is really dumb if you ask me!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • You beat me to it Zayin.

Spoiler:

Most likely it will. It'll be nice for the Trio to have a evolved form.

Do you like James's new catch?

Which one? The one in episode 23? If episode 23 yes I'm glad that James actually caught himself a Pokemon but as for 25 I'm not sure yet.

Years
  • You beat me to it Zayin.

Spoiler:

That's fine by me. Make it tomorrow or maybe the day after.

It should, most probably. Most of Jessie's Pokemon have evolved.

Do you like James's new catch?
    It was sort of unexpected, but I do like it. James tends to get himself some cute and adorable Pokemon who love him a lot because of his friendly nature. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back