• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
I downloaded it and I keep getting a message saying Script' -Gamepad Input' line 220: RuntimeError occurred
GetProcAddress: GamepadGetCapabilities or GamepadGetCapabilitiesA
Please help! I can't wait to play this game!!!

Years
I downloaded it and I keep getting a message saying Script' -Gamepad Input' line 220: RuntimeError occurred

Its fixed in the new release,but you gotta redownload the game entirely.Your save will work with it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023
There may already be an answer for this somewhere but is onde cite as far as you can go for now. I am assuming so from the message the guard gives but figured I would put this out there. Love the game so far though and can not wait for more. Thank you Phoenix Rising team.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2019
Hey, just downloaded the game, and so far I'm loving it. I've just gotten past Arietta forest and wanted to report some glitches/bugs I've noticed so far. I caught a mudbray and it's sprite doesnt appear in my pokemon list when i save and it doesn't follow me (I assume it's because some sprites are still being worked on), also when mine or a wild mudbray uses bulldoze the line "mudbray used bulldoze" over several times and both pokemon health bars disappear. f12 also doesn't seem to work for a soft reset. That's the biggest bug I've noticed so far. Also I was wondering why the longer I play the more slow and laggy the game gets, I'm not sure if it's the game or my computer, but thought I'd mention it.

All that said I am loving this game and the story is very intriguing so far. I can't wait for more updates and character customization, and just more content. Thanks for all your hardwork, I think all of us truly appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023

Find the Update.exe and put it in another folder of the game. It should work :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
Hey, just downloaded the game, and so far I'm loving it. I've just gotten past Arietta forest and wanted to report some glitches/bugs I've noticed so far. I caught a mudbray and it's sprite doesnt appear in my pokemon list when i save and it doesn't follow me (I assume it's because some sprites are still being worked on), also when mine or a wild mudbray uses bulldoze the line "mudbray used bulldoze" over several times and both pokemon health bars disappear. f12 also doesn't seem to work for a soft reset. That's the biggest bug I've noticed so far. Also I was wondering why the longer I play the more slow and laggy the game gets, I'm not sure if it's the game or my computer, but thought I'd mention it.

All that said I am loving this game and the story is very intriguing so far. I can't wait for more updates and character customization, and just more content. Thanks for all your hardwork, I think all of us truly appreciate it.

This is most likely not your computer's fault. I've got a RX 580 and an i5-8400 and the game is quite laggy sometimes, especially at dusk, it seems.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Hi, I just played through the whole demo and I love it!

Anyway, there's a way to edit the GameData folder to mess around with encounters, Base Stats, Moves, Items... ?

I wanted to make my version a lot harder without the use of "locks".

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
I wanna play this game, but for some reason every time I download it, not only does my Antivirus scream at me that it's malicious, but any file or folder related to the game, I'm told I don't have permission to interact with. I can't move the files, the folders, I can't take anything out, put anything in - and I'm the admin account of this computer. Not even 'running as admin' works. It just repeats that I don't have permission.
Looks like this is one fangame I'm not gonna be able to play... A shame, I was super excited when I saw a demo was out. :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 19, 2019
How do you know what the ending is? I can't seem to find any way forward from requiem fields or onde city

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I get the same error. However, going to test this now, posted on their Discord by their programmer:

if you are experiencing the LoadLibrary: Input.dll issue OR the ProcAddress: GamepadGetCapabilities or GamepadGetCapabilitiesA issue, please download this dependency!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20914

There may already be an answer for this somewhere but is onde cite as far as you can go for now. I am assuming so from the message the guard gives but figured I would put this out there. Love the game so far though and can not wait for more. Thank you Phoenix Rising team.
Yup! I think there should be some area near Onde you can explore also, but afaik that's as far as the Demo goes for now :)

How do you know what the ending is? I can't seem to find any way forward from requiem fields or onde city
This is just the first part of the game. It's meant to continue beyond Onde in future releases.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
So, supposedly there has been an update to version 0.1.1? The updater says I'm on the current version (0.1) though... What's wrong here?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2019
I think I found another bug. I saved in Timbre Woods and now it isn't allowing me to load my save.

"Script 'PField_Field' line 1441: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'spriteset' for #<TitleScene:0xc1d98d4@args=[]>"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
every time I try to load the game I get an error message saying Unable to find file Data/Scripts.rxdata I've tried running the updater which won't work even after I put it in a different file and it still happened after I deleted it and downloaded a new version

marcc5m

what
Years
I'm loving this so far, the amount of detail and lore is amazing.
One thing so far I'd like to suggest is an option to "fast toggle" through quest updates. Since the player can't move during them, at times they can be annoying (there was one point I remember where I completed a quest and objective, then gained a quest and objective, and had to wait through the four of them to continue playing).
I think a fast toggle could work similarly to how journal updates do, with a pop-up saying "Quest Updates Available!".
Another thing that would be nice is for the fast item options in battle to instead open a small menu with similar items (at one point I accidentally used a Full Restore mistaking it for a Parlyz Heal).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back