• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    YEEEEEEEES

The first release is finaly here.

I can't wait to play it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    About a week more... Saving this in my bookmarks so I can play it first time it comes out!

Sirfetch’d

I cannot wait to sit down today and give the soundtrack a listen! I am glad it's being released before the demo as a great way to build up hype :)

Nyloaf

Uninspired Artist
    Years
  • I've only just recently heard about this incredible fangame from someone on the forums of another game I frequent! I'm super excited to see this game in action and I really hope nintendo doesn't shut this down- as it has done to so many other amazing fangames... Best wishes!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Omg the big day is tomorrow, this is gonna be the best game ever I can't wait to be able to play this magnificent piece of art. Best of luck guys the creators of this game are genius

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Guys plz stop with the EHH U LIED .. in twitter he said

Phoenix Rising Episode One: Beyond Home will be available on May 25th at the following time:

1PM EST

6PM London time (GMT +1)

We will provide a download link on all our social media channels around that time so clear your schedules! 🔥

:P r u happy now ?? :PP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back