• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Celebi

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Let's travel back to a time where everything was pixels and Celebi was the ultimate gift.

Did you guys ever get Celebi at an event back in the day? What did you think of it in-game? Share your thoughts! :)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I always loved it because 1. It was cute and had a great design 2. It was a mythical Pokemon I never had the chance to obtain, so it being out of reach gave it a sort of appeal to me.

Years
  • lol I wish; I felt like getting Celebi back then was near-impossible for me so I always felt sad about not having one of my own. It's such an adorable Pokemon with cute typing that I'm glad is easier to get these days. ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not even sure it was possible to get it in Sweden. Either way I didn't own the game back then so I certainly didn't get one.

I always loved its looks and typing and lore though. Obviously Fairy would be more suitable typing today, but back then grass+psychic was as close as you get haha. It is my favorite of the small legendaries, bar perhaps Mew.

Back