• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Evil Pokémon

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • Most Evil Pok?mon

So, some pok?mon, like our mascot Pikachu for example, are really nice beings... HOWEVER, there is another side of the spectrum. Some pok?mon aren't so nice, and are genuinly dangerous, and evil. So what is in your opinion, the most evil pok?mon?

In my opinion, it's Nihilego. I still consider it the true antagonist of Pok?mon sun and moon, and not Lusamine. Nihilego poisons human's mind with it's toxins, pretty much taking them over and having them do everything they want. Not to mention, it's sun entry: ''One of several mysterious Ultra Beasts. People on the street report observing those infested by it suddenly becoming violent.'' This pok?mon wants to see humanity suffer, like, why would I want something this evil?

More evil pok?mon that come to mind are Malamar, Pallosand, Cofagrigus, the litwick line, and Mandibuzz.

Years
  • I feel like it really depends on what we're using to determine whether a Pokemon is "evil".

Is it their dex entries? The general vibe that they give? You could argue some Ghost Pokemon would fall into the "evil" category considering their dex entries, especially the Gastly family. Spiritomb would also fall into this category to some extent, as well as Shedinja I think, since it can steal the souls of anyone who peers into its back.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My first instinct was to write that pokemon are never inherently evil, just like the tv show's been telling us for years. I said to myself, when a Pokemon does deadly harm to a human it is usually because it was meddled with in some way or it happened as a side effect of the great powers they possess.

That is what I was about to say... then I went and read Gengar's entry for Pokemon moon and decided that it was time for me to shut my mouth.

"It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans." - Pokemon Moon

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Pokemon Sun and Moon entries are absolute nightmare fuel!

I think the most evil Pokemon is Spiritomb. It is not only Evil-type (haha), but it is composed of evil spirits that seek and perform vengeance on the living...

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I guess ghost-types in general win this, but that's what makes them so cuddly. :3

Not sure if it's what you would call evil, but the fact that Cubone wears the skull of its mother is sure creepy. :X

Years
  • ^ nah, evil is deliberate malice. Cubone wearing its mother's skull is hardly anything close to that.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Malamar..... defiantly Malamar.... The Malamar in XY Saga trying to distort the world... they just completely freaked me out and ruined Malamar for me. They also just look extremely freaky.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Was also about to say Malamar, yeah. Generally, Dark types are meant to be "evil types" although it would be sad to look at every Dark pokemon as evil. The anime certainly doesn't.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hypno - it's pretty much the pedophile Pokemon. That scene in FR/LG with Lostelle becomes incredibly terrifying when you read the Pokedex entries.

DakotaCurry

Bug Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2018
    Hmm...That's actually a pretty tough question for me, because i'm not sure what makes a Pokemon Evil.

If i'd go by Pokedex entries, i'd say some Ghost pokemon are pretty evil (Pumpdjinn sings happily when others are in pain, if you can't call that evil/messed up idk what else would be)

And i guess the Antagonists of the PMD series? Or at least most of them.

I actually wanted to ad Hydreigon but looking at it it acts probably more out of instincts than anything else. I wouldn't even call Ghetsis' Hydreigon evil now that i think of it.

I guess most pokemon i'd consider evil at first are actually just misunderstood/hurt creatures...

string555

Banned
    Years
  • sooper-shoopy said:
    Hypno - it's pretty much the pedophile child molester Pokemon. That scene in FR/LG with Lostelle becomes incredibly terrifying when you read the Pokedex entries.

Fixed, don't ask. >:3

It's actually Mimikyu. What most people don't know is that the pikachu 'cloak' it wears is made from the skin of an actual pikachu. You see, Mimikyu was jealous of pikachu's popularity, so it killed one, and made the cloak from its skin so it could feel popular. :3 >:)

Last edited:
    Back