• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Sparkin!

Sparkin

Hey guys, I'm Sparkin, like you can see above.
New member here, joined to have fun participating in some events.

Years
Hi Sparkin! It's nice to meet you, welcome to PC. ^^ Hopefully we'll learn more about you as time goes on, and be sure to ask if you have questions! When did you get into Pokémon? [:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Sparkin! As for events, what type of events are you looking for? Maybe competitive battling events? Also Sheep hit the nail right on the head! I'm curious as to how you got into Pokemon. Be sure to ask any question you may have and we'll try to help you as much as possible. Hope to see you around friend! :]

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hey Sparkin, welcome to PC!

Did you say Events? Say hello to PC's resident Event master, aka your's truly :P.

Anyways, have you been browsing through the Forums, there are a lot of interesting sections out here.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome, Sparkin! To the community~ We always have a lot going on here, just the other day we ran a music session together (playing vids on Dubtrack and chatting) for 24 hours straight. One big fam, we are. Hope to see you around some time.

Sparkin

As for how I met Pokémon, it was 5 years ago, in my birthday, when my uncle gave me a Game Boy Advance as a gift with some games. I kinda didn't like Pokémon back then but I played the game because...it was a game¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My first game was Pokémon Ruby, which I enjoyed playing and traded Pokémon with my uncle. After that, I began to like Pokémon.

Well, a weeks ago, I saw the PCL league thread and became interested, I didn't have an account so I just watched.
Also, I'm on Discord. I'll be sure to check out what goes on there :wink:

Back