• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2017
    I'm new!

Does anyone know where to find this, I can't find it anywhere on the internet
    It's called Pokemon 6 trading cards evolutions and is in a tin box.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Edited your thread a bit to seem more like an introduction and not just a question--hopefully that's all right!

If you're seeking TCG help, post away in the TCG forum and people will be able to help you there. You can ask for assistance in identifying cards, getting card pricing, and pretty much anything else related to the card game. Good luck and welcome to the forum! =)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Like Sheep has pointed out, the TCG section of PokeCommunity is where you can find help for these types of things. I hope you eventually find what you're looking for. Welcome to PC, and I hope you can post as much as you can! :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new!

Hi olector! Did you get the help you needed?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm new!

Hey olector, welcome to PC.

I'm hoping you found the answer to your query. Do take time out to browse around the Forum, there are lots of interesting sections out here.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    I'm new!

Hmm I know a lot of the TCG but this does not sound familiar.. do you have more info? Welcome!!

Back