• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! :3

Years
  • Hey everyone! ^_^ I was looking for a Pokemon community, and this forum seemed pretty cool, so I decided to join! I just created my account tonight! (It's night here lol.) Anyways, I'm looking forward to talking with other Pokemon fans! ^_^ Nice to meet ya'll!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! If you?re looking to chat with fellow enthusiastic Pok?mon fans than you definitely found the right forum! Feel free to shoot me a message and say hi or ask any questions you may have. n_n

Years
  • Hey there! If you?re looking to chat with fellow enthusiastic Pok?mon fans than you definitely found the right forum! Feel free to shoot me a message and say hi or ask any questions you may have. n_n

Thank you so much! I love your avatar by the way! Sylveon is one of my favorite Pok?mon! ^_^

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hey! You seem so sweet, I think you're gonna like it here. You'll fit right in, see you in the forums! :)

Years
  • Welcome! I'm new here too :) Just created an account last night haha

Yay! We can be new together lol! ^_^ Nice to meet you!

Hey! You seem so sweet, I think you're gonna like it here. You'll fit right in, see you in the forums! :)

Hi there! ^_^ Thank you so much haha! I love your Alolan Ninetails and Alolan Vulpix picture! That's so cute! I've always thought Vulpix was adorable! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! There's so mich to do around the community, so chexking out the various sections is a good way to get right into things. Im taking a wild guess here, but based on your avatar, is Espeon your favorite or ome of your favorite Pokémon? If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact myself or another member of staff. Enjoy your time here :D

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    yep yep this forum is better than cool :) welcome to the family n.n/
    Feel free to send me a message if you need anything.

See ya around.

Back