• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Chains

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • What the hell is going on in here? Are all of you drunk?
    N-no occifer, I was just uncovering the latest conpiracy. 7-11 WAS A PART-TIME JOB! ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS! :S

Silly mode off, I saw people making currently groundless accusations and decided to go with it and do some spoofing. I don't even KNOW what everyone else is doing they just kinda went weird.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • MAYBE YOU ARE SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE MAFIA, ALSO THIS MAFIA GAME SOMEHOW REACHER R/TF2 AND R/JONTRON LEVEL OF SHITPOST

Oh wow r/tf2 ? If it's like any of the YouTube videos I've seen, then it's at least two levels above SHITPOST. And I'm not sure I wanna know what jontron is.

And welp, tried to make some reads based on who started this, but it's drewbie and his Uber SHITPOST "OMG SCUM!!1!11!!1", which he would do no matter his alignment. Maybe I'll keep an eye on Mars, who was second idk.

Killua

Oh wow r/tf2 ? If it's like any of the YouTube videos I've seen, then it's at least two levels above ****POST. And I'm not sure I wanna know what jontron is.

And welp, tried to make some reads based on who started this, but it's drewbie and his Uber ****POST "OMG SCUM!!1!11!!1", which he would do no matter his alignment. Maybe I'll keep an eye on Mars, who was second idk.

You don't know the shitpost capital r/jontron? BURN THE WITCH!!!
    ALSO R/TF2 IS 666 LEVELS ABOVE SHITPOST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OR YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A FAIR AND BALANCED RANDOM CRIT IN YOUR FACE!!!

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    It looks like the votes are tied, should we go for a nl here too?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So now there's a tie in votes between Bard and Killua?
    Whoa Johnny bae get your ass over here and vote Bard or things are gonna get nasty

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I've voted him already lol. It was the first vote in the game and it was a joke vote.

Apparently, Johnny won't be coming. Anyone up for cupid claims? I can help.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Actually, if I counted correctly, we now have a four-way draw between Arctic Sun, Bardothren, Killua and Mana. So yes, a tie-breaker vote would be very much appreciated. :)

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I feel the end is coming, so I'll leave this here for future reference. Cuz I can see misfortunes coming.

It was 2 and 1, not 1 and 1.
    Hope someone will realise.

Back