• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ok, So I only want to transfer ONE game from my 3DS to my 2DS

Years
I want to transfer just ONE game from my 3DS to my 2DS. But no tutorials online are showing me how. They require heavy modding according to the internet, and all I have is this lone laptop here. If you can just help me with SIMPLIFIED instructions on how to transfer just ONE game to the 2DS, it'll be very appreciated. Thank you.

Years
Moved this on over to the Video Games forum as this pertains to video game systems and you might get a little more assistance over here as well~

Cid

Years
I want to transfer just ONE game from my 3DS to my 2DS. But no tutorials online are showing me how. They require heavy modding according to the internet, and all I have is this lone laptop here. If you can just help me with SIMPLIFIED instructions on how to transfer just ONE game to the 2DS, it'll be very appreciated. Thank you.

I could be wrong, but from what I've read, you can't do this for software titles without heavy modding, like you said. The stuff you bought off the 3DS eShop seem to be connected to both the account and the handheld they're on. The only option I've read is to transfer the entire system data from one handheld to another. Sorry man.

If someone else can chip in with their expertise, please do so. Maybe there is a way. Let's hope there is.

Years
It's an all-or-nothing affair, unfortunately. The purchase record for the game is bound to your Nintendo eShop account or Nintendo Network ID. You can't transfer the game from there, and if you use homebrew tools to copy the game across, the purchase record is still on your original device.

Back