• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1/10

And that is true cos he is dead! I hate 2Pac! So, that's why I couldn't go higher than a 1.

Time for old-school Ashlee Simpson.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
1/10 sounds like crap to me

I don't get why 2Pac gets so many haters.. Tell me cuz I'd like to know.. Is it cuz hes black, hes a rapper, he makes songs about shiz that matters, he speaks the truth, what is it?
2Pac wasn't a G he was against the stuff.. If you listen to his lyrics he said he want's to see a change. He raps about what he saw growing up and what he saw on the streets livin in the hood of L.A. Everyday people gettin gettin shot and robbed on the block, Gangsters sellin dope to kids, and stuff like that. People gettin killed cuz they walked on their block. He's better than prob 90% of every artists you guy's posted except for the legends or the greats. He's a legend too you know. He was the best rapper that ever lived and no one will ever be better than him. RIP 2Pac

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
That's what 2Pac said, ya go ahead and hate on it cuz you all know its the truth. He was tryin to spread the word and he got killed for it.

Seems Hikari hates 2Pac so much get prepared for endless 2Pac.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyGs-NZWec&feature=related

This song don't mean much to me but I'm just posting proving that he made lyrics about real life events and stuff that everybody is going through.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Never liked rap music. Heard way worse than this tho.
3/10
--
Moar Nevermore. This one's not so heavy~
Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
3/10 Kind of sounds like every pop song today in my opinion. Not exactly my style of music either.

Here's a hit song from Sublime from 1996.

Years
5/10

I've never heard of Sublime so I'll give it an average score.

Time for a trip back to the 80's with Dead Or Alive!

Years
8/10

I like it but it fell short due to being overplayed.

Now this version is way cooler than the Michael Jackson original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back