• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Pikachu and Eevee Customization!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Pikachu / Eevee Customization

pokemon_lets_go_pikachu_and_lets_go_eevee_customization_artwork_for_female_pikachu_and_female_eevee.jpg

Customization is a feature in let's go! Pikachu/ Eevee, where you can dress yourself, and Pikachu/Eevee to the options available for you. So! Did you dress up alongside your Pokemon? What kinds of outfits are you interested in? What about hairstyles? Did you give your Pokemon a different hairstyle, and if so, what kinds were you interested in?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really see the appeal in dressing pokémon up more than with a scarf or bow or bracelet or something, posssibly a hat 😅 So if I owned these games I's probs mostly keep them vanilla.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I just gave myself and my Eevee the Team Rocket outfits bc honestly those look the best and I wasn't feeling like customizing

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    I too used the Team Rocket outfit, and built my team out of suitable shinies to fit that theme, nicknaming them as R-(Pokémon). My final team was R-Golbat, R-Marowak, R-Hypno, R-Electrode, R-Raticate and R-Machamp.

Back