• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
  • i did clear it and that road is still blocked by cleared i mean i did both the special luna and sol trainer/did the cave with mawile/freed the for the lighthouse/freed the corsola

Try going into the houses in town, in particular the one in the lower right side :)
    Thanks for catching the sewer issue, that's one that's plagued me for a few versions now. I think it should now be working on my next release version! (2.2)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2022
    wait thank you thats the cinthya i didnt do because too strong lol
    thx a lot

Years
  • wait thank you thats the cinthya i didnt do because too strong lol
    thx a lot

No problem! You've got me thinking about it, I may allow the player to move on as long as they at least try to battle her. The only reason I require that is because she appears later on in a cutscene. Let me know if you run into any other issues!

Years
  • New update! This marks the end of all bugs that I am currently aware of, so if anyone finds any others, please let me know! Thank you very much to everyone that has reached out by taking the survey, that has been very helpful!

Also, I'm officially breaking ground on the development of the post-game, which takes place in parts of Kalos, Orre, and Johto! Let me know if you want to help me test it out once I've completed it!

Years
  • I am so confused on how to get the container part near Delibird

So that one in the lower right has to be done last, the other four can be completed in any order. Pignite in the NorthEast has one. There's one in the grass by Mawile to the SouthWest. A trainer has one directly west of the windmill. Then there's an item box behind the ledge to the east. Once you have all 4, the event should trigger just by walking towards Delibird. Hope that helps!

Years
  • So that one in the lower right has to be done last, the other four can be completed in any order. Pignite in the NorthEast has one. There's one in the grass by Mawile to the SouthWest. A trainer has one directly west of the windmill. Then there's an item box behind the ledge to the east. Once you have all 4, the event should trigger just by walking towards Delibird. Hope that helps!

Thank you! I managed to get to the event after I found the one by Mawile accidentally :)

Years
    • Seen today
    How i progress? i beaten cyntia and i think the kroroks still blocking my way and i am still get to the lighthouse did i missed something?

Years
  • How i progress? i beaten cyntia and i think the kroroks still blocking my way and i am still get to the lighthouse did i missed something?

Hey there! Make sure you've done everything in Seasong Beach. There's a cave to the North that delibird is blocking. Once Delibird is gone, make sure to head in there, there is a battle/cutscene you need to clear before moving on to the Spring Route. Hope that helps!

Years
  • New update!! 3 big things:
    1) Addition of mega Raichu and mega Sudowoodo
    2) The beginning of a new post-game quest!
    3) Bug Fixes. I've fixed all bugs that I am aware of, let me know here if anyone finds a bug!

Years
  • could you add the mega from golisopod? It would not be necessary to change the design much, if you change the type of bug to steel and the color is clarified, it would practically be there, because it is based on a samurai

Back