• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Acceptance

Years
  • This game is now COMPLETED! Version 3.0 is out now and finishes the whole story and post-game! Unless we find any new bugs, I believe this will be the last version!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Hi, your game is so unique but it seems that i cant play it. I have a huge problem with the battles. They are very slow generally and now with Cynthia it says ''the script takes too long.The game will restart'' and ''the script is hanging''. 12 times. Idk if its the pc but it sucks. The script out of the battles and the steps arent lagging at all.

Years
  • Hi, your game is so unique but it seems that i cant play it. I have a huge problem with the battles. They are very slow generally and now with Cynthia it says ''the script takes too long.The game will restart'' and ''the script is hanging''. 12 times. Idk if its the pc but it sucks. The script out of the battles and the steps arent lagging at all.

Hm that's really unfortunate to hear! Thanks for letting me know, and especially thank you for being specific! I've not really done anything unique to battles so I wonder what is causing it, maybe if it's a mutli battle that is a little more resource heavy. I had a beta tester play the game without crash on an old windows 7 laptop so the good news is I think your pc is probably strong enough lol but I had someone else mention a crash on reddit so I definitely do want to find out what's causing that!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Ok, i passed Cynthia but something more freaky happened. I passed her with my other pokemon.My 1st pokemon stucked the game for some reason.I had clefki 1st. I reached the train double battle but when the opponent left with one pokemon(klink), i left too. My allies faded unfortunately. So the game kicked me out again with ''script is too slow, the game will restart''. When i enter again, i guess my allies are faded so i have an error ''Script interpeter line 276 runtime error occured.Start battle core trainer must be only 1 person in single battles.Full script double trainer battle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, i passed Cynthia but something more freaky happened. I passed her with my other pokemon.My 1st pokemon stucked the game for some reason.I had clefki 1st. I reached the train double battle but when the opponent left with one pokemon(klink), i left too. My allies faded unfortunately. So the game kicked me out again with ''script is too slow, the game will restart''. When i enter again, i guess my allies are faded so i have an error ''Script interpeter line 276 runtime error occured.Start battle core trainer must be only 1 person in single battles.Full script double trainer battle.

Okay, I just want to make sure I understand, so you started the multi battle with Cynthia in the train depot, but now you can't start the battle again? Would it be all right if I asked you to send me your save file? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ok so i think i found a bug, so i got a darumaka and tuned it into its galar form and gave it its hidden ability and when it got to lv 35 it evolved (witch it shouldn't cuz galrarian darumaka evolves with an ice stone) it turned into a normal darmnanitan stuck in its zen mode

Years
  • ok so i think i found a bug, so i got a darumaka and tuned it into its galar form and gave it its hidden ability and when it got to lv 35 it evolved (witch it shouldn't cuz galrarian darumaka evolves with an ice stone) it turned into a normal darmnanitan stuck in its zen mode

Oh good catch! Thank you for commenting, I think I see the issue. I didn't think about how in the PBS file Darumaka has 2 forms but Darmanitan has 4 so it doesn't line up properly when using the Vivillon form changer. I love hearing that someone used that feature though! For now, I think if you return to Vivillon in Cove Town and switch to a new form again.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh good catch! Thank you for commenting, I think I see the issue. I didn't think about how in the PBS file Darumaka has 2 forms but Darmanitan has 4 so it doesn't line up properly when using the Vivillon form changer. I love hearing that someone used that feature though! For now, I think if you return to Vivillon in Cove Town and switch to a new form again.

it worked for a sec but the moment I sent it into battle it changed into a normal darmanitan

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When can I get Mega Froslass? When I am presented with mega stones for starters, only the one of Glalie was presented among with those of other starters. I am now at post game, but still can't manage to find one..

Years
  • When can I get Mega Froslass? When I am presented with mega stones for starters, only the one of Glalie was presented among with those of other starters. I am now at post game, but still can't manage to find one..

Hey thanks for reaching out! At the train depot close to the unware entrance, there's a small park where you can heal etc. If you talk to Phil, he gives you Frosslassite and Delibirdite! There is also a second saleman there that will sell you all of the fake mega stones. You can get there faster by talking to Kadabra, if you're in post game city they can return you to Cove Town, while the Kadabras that are inside the PokePark can take you to the train depot close by to that spot! The megas for that do exist in mainline titles can be purchased in Cove Town after main story is complete if you need that too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey thanks for reaching out! At the train depot close to the unware entrance, there's a small park where you can heal etc. If you talk to Phil, he gives you Frosslassite and Delibirdite! There is also a second saleman there that will sell you all of the fake mega stones. You can get there faster by talking to Kadabra, if you're in post game city they can return you to Cove Town, while the Kadabras that are inside the PokePark can take you to the train depot close by to that spot! The megas for that do exist in mainline titles can be purchased in Cove Town after main story is complete if you need that too.

He only gave me Delibirdite. I tired both merchant(the one in the depot and the one in the Cove Town), but they don't seem to sell Frosslassite. I remember when I was first represented with starter megastones, I get 3 choices except Froslass + Sableye. I thought it was a little odd since Sablenite seems out of place... Maybe that is the reason of this bug?

Years
  • He only gave me Delibirdite. I tired both merchant(the one in the depot and the one in the Cove Town), but they don't seem to sell Frosslassite. I remember when I was first represented with starter megastones, I get 3 choices except Froslass + Sableye. I thought it was a little odd since Sablenite seems out of place... Maybe that is the reason of this bug?

You make a good point, I made that part before the fake megas were a thing, might be good to swap Sablenite and Frosslassite!

Hmm, which version are you using? Did the merchant in Cove Town also offer raichu and sudowoodo megas?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You make a good point, I made that part before the fake megas were a thing, might be good to swap Sablenite and Frosslassite!

Hmm, which version are you using? Did the merchant in Cove Town also offer raichu and sudowoodo megas?

They were being sold by the one in the train depot, not the miner in Cove Town. The game version is 3.0, downloaded from this thread.

Years
  • They were being sold by the one in the train depot, not the miner in Cove Town. The game version is 3.0, downloaded from this thread.

OMG I found out the issue. So for a long while Froslass was a free gift but with more recent versions I had too many fake megas and gave them to that clerk. I misspelled "froslass" so it doens't appear for that clerk *facepalm* It was my understanding a typo would cause the script to crash but apparently the item just... doesn't appear.
    all righty I'm gonna quietly add in a 3.1 bug fix for that. give it a try and let me know if it works!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It works now, thanks.

Two things I want to comment on the post game:

1. That tournament was brutal since you can't go back to pokemon center. level of my pokemons were low 70s, and I wouldn't be able to beat the game without Emboar who can be joined. Technically, there was also an option to rely on other two story members but it felt too cheating. I get the message, but at least the grinding should remain as an option.

2. Final boss... Normally I think Red is a good, symbolic choice, but in this game, Gary would be better. I think the protagonist deserves proper closure with him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ok so im still having trouble with the galarian darmanitan, after the darumaka evolves it still turns into a normal darmanitan stuck in zenmode but when i use the form changer to turn it back into its galar form when it send it into battle it says it activates its zen mode and turns back into a standard darmanitan

Back