• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What's your favorite mobile Pokémon game?

H e a p.

Banned
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    I would say masters, for the plot. I just, don't care for the rest of those games since now I'm not addicted to mobile gaming (and gambling) at all.

And yes, I just played GO few days ago. what could I say?

Years
  • I've been playing Masters since day one! It's changed a lot and many things have improved, but still ways to go I think. It's a bit exhausting needing to get all these level cap increase items and right when I'm done, they introduce the next level cap so I have to do it all over again.... agh.

GO for me! It's just a lot of fun despite its issues. I love the thrill of getting shinies and 100% IVs. :D

Years
  • Magikarp Jump all the way. It's got that perfect balance of enough features to not be mindless but not crammed with so much that it feels like a chore each time I open it up.

Also helps the Magikarp are just so cute, too!

Years
  • Definitely just GO, I've popped in and tried the other games but their loops didn't keep me hooked for longer than a month or two. Pokémon Duel had the right stuff and I was loving it till they pulled the plug. Very excited to see what's up with Unite!

Years
  • So far I only know 1 legit pokemon game which is pokemon unite that is launched on smart phones. Does those mobile gba pokemon game counts too? if that counts then I guess pokemon hacks version are pretty fun, especially that they are usually much tougher than the official pokemon versions.

Years
  • I have 2gb ram mobile so I don't play official games but yeah in the official games Pokemon Masters is my favourite. And my favourite game which I play is Pokeheroes. do emulator ones count ?

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • Magikarp Jump exists. instant win. Quest is pleasant too though. it's nice to be able to dedicate 15-ish mins to both and then you can work while energy recharges instead of being pulled into it haha.. but that's my personal problem lol

Back