• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Galarian Weezing

Years
I'd like to an article theorizing about Galarian Weezing and how it may affect competitive Pokemon - both in the singles and doubles environment. While I may talk about the likely sort of stats it will have and its typing, I'd probably focus on its ability.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Definitely worth a focus on how it works in Doubles. And now we more or less know the dex, it's possible to already start theorising how its Ability helps and hinders Pokemon, I suppose!

Would you plan to potentially follow up with other gen 8 pokemon with separate articles after this one?

Years
Definitely worth a focus on how it works in Doubles. And now we more or less know the dex, it's possible to already start theorising how its Ability helps and hinders Pokemon, I suppose!

Would you plan to potentially follow up with other gen 8 pokemon with separate articles after this one?

I don't see why not. It's just tricky for most until I know more about them.

Back