• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Battle Server Collab 2016

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022

Battle Server Collab 2016

Hi there! We at the Battle Server have decided to host a collab for anyone who visits the server. If you're not familiar with the concept of a collab, it's where a group of people use matching themes and post around PC to promote a certain topic (in this case, the BS). It's a fun way to represent the server and show your spirit!

Theme

The theme will consist of a sprite of your favorite pokemon and One of the following sigs shown below (your choice). We will be using Generation 5 sprites for the avatars.
    EXAMPLE

Signatures

(PASTEBIN)

(PASTEBIN)

FAQ

Q: How do I take part?
    A: To take part, all you need to do is equip your sigs, and post around!

Where do I get sprites from?
    A: I'd say Showdown's Sprite Section is your best bet. Just use the search function (control+f) and type the name of the Pokemon. Ta-da! You now have a sprite!

Q: What if my favorite Pokemon isn't in the Gen 5 games?
    A: You're in luck! If your favorite Pokemon happens to be Gen 6, here is a damage calculator which provides sprites (just enter in the Pokemon's name and the sprite should pop up). However, there is no support for any newly announced pokemon from Sun and Moon. Sorry =[

Q: I'm new to the BS, can I participate?
    A: Of course! We accept all visitors, regardless of join date or position

Have fun, and for any non-regulars, feel free to visit us any time here! =]

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    It's a wrap! Thanks everyone who participated, you guys are awesome. You all can change back, thanks for showing your spirit! =]

Back