• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GTA style game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
  • Pokémon should make a game thats gta style

In this game the gameplay is completly different than the normal Pokémon games.

Examples

There are cars instead of bikes so you can steal them.

You can capture Pokémon but you can also buy guns with your money.

Officer jennys can arrest you but you can shoot them with your guns.

You can steal money from trainers and from the Pokémon center.

You can use your Pokémon to help you become a criminal or you can just obey the law.

There are also night clubs in the game as well.

Blood and gore are everywhere.

A badge sign appears when you commit a crime. The more badges, the more the officer Jenny's want to arrest and kill you.

So if you could have a Pokémon gta style game.

What would you do first.

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Maybe there will be a game like this
    There are so many gta 5 mods already
    Maybe after a year or two we can play such a game

Years
  • hello,

normally i'd just merge this into the crossovers thread, but i genuinely don't see what can be achieved even by doing that. it genuinely feels like you're kind of mixing pokemon with (insert random other universe here) and while i dont discourage pokemon universe cross-overs because they can be really fun discussion sometimes, at some point there has to be a limit in where it just wouldn't make sense.

this is that limit. please put more thought into your threads next time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back