• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Naw I ain't having any of this **** again.

[VOTE]Kiyo

He looks like he's trying to look townie unnaturally

Did you miss the part where he got two items, one of which is probably fake? Now he could be faking it, but that seems unlikely to me.

[Vote] Abby

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Did you miss the part where he got two items, one of which is probably fake? Now he could be faking it, but that seems unlikely to me.

[Vote] Abby

Yes, yes I did. However, doesn't every fab seem to target someone in the mafia nowadays, and it's a stun gun, hardly something hard to fake.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Anyway, I'll be casting my vote since it's also time I think.
[Vote] Pecilia
And it's not really random. I'm voting him for insinuating the item discussion, but not actually giving any input after. I kinda have a gut feeling that he could be mafia laying low.

I was asking about general information, not items, silly.

[Vote]Abby

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
well, I'll vote Pecilia too.I kinda agree with Kiyotaka
[Vote] Pecilia

I wonder if I can get Weapon next night.

Call this a gut feeling but is this buddying? Since Kiyo is a more-or-less confirmed inno now.

Well, it's nice we have two confirmed innos now. At least Celes didn't marry the doc, so there's some chance of one of them surviving the night.

Anywho, I'll go with [Lynch] Abby because it's Day One, and we should be content with knowing two innos. Also, who the heck would pick Metroid for a N0 kill? Then again, it seems like maf's avoiding the veterans now because they come under suspicion when they live for too long.

I agree with you. Lately, mods are starting to live a lot longer in different games. But I think this info is meta and should not be used.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Okay I'm outing. I'm Gau. I targetted Purp and Abby but nothing happened. However now that we got a tracker revealed I can use them and we'll have 2 tracking results. Highly advise giving me and Desi vests and doctoring.

Also in light to Abby's claim:

[Unvote]Abby

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Okay I'm outing. I'm Gau. I targetted Purp and Abby but nothing happened. However now that we got a tracker revealed I can use them and we'll have 2 tracking results. Highly advise giving me and Desi vests and doctoring.

[Unvote]Abby

Okay... Sorry for suspecting you then. [Unvote] Pecilia It appears we've got a lot of claims today... well it narrows down lynch targets, but it will be a problem later, I guess.

Since this is a 14 player game, I'm thinking that the ratio could be 9 town : 3 mafia : 2 third party.

I know 6 town out of the player list, namely metroid, Purplecicada, Desinishon, Abby, Pecilia, and me. This leaves 8 left and we've got 5 non town roles I guess, so I'll go with [Vote] Home. Feels weird that he hasn't given that much input. Maybe it's just me, but I guess we have to pick someone.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Okay... Sorry for suspecting you then. [Unvote] Pecilia It appears we've got a lot of claims today... well it narrows down lynch targets, but it will be a problem later, I guess.

Since this is a 14 player game, I'm thinking that the ratio could be 9 town : 3 mafia : 2 third party.

I know 6 town out of the player list, namely metroid, Purplecicada, Desinishon, Abby, Pecilia, and me. This leaves 8 left and we've got 5 non town roles I guess, so I'll go with [Vote] Home. Feels weird that he hasn't given that much input. Maybe it's just me, but I guess we have to pick someone.

Sorry for being inactive. :( I went on a two-day vacation and I haven't been posting much.

On that note, I don't think I'm the only one who has low activity. From the looks of it, Bard also has low activity, even much lower than mine. [VOTE] Bardothren. It's a placeholder vote. I've got really null reads on everyone. You know what. Scratch that.

[VOTE]KNS27 for possible buddying.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

[Unvote]Abby
Although keep in mind that there is no blacksmith. You can only get vests if you're extremely lucky. :/

Kiyo, Home's been much more active than a lot of people, so voting for him just for that doesn't seem like a good reason to me.

[Vote] Bardothren

Don't like his "gut" votes, he could be scum hiding his real reason.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Kiyotaka Ishimaru rushed towards Nakuzami with an eletric gun!

Charlie Brown is replacing Johnny!

Sparkin

Nakuzami (1) : Mr. James
KNS27 (2) : purplecicada, Home
Home (2) : Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Bardothren
Bardothren (1) : jdthebud
Pecilia (1) : KNS27
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (1) : Abby

Mr. James

I saw Kiyotaka Ishimaru's play at the beginning as the one trying to lead the town wisefully, and this is on its way to become a confusion, but not a big one, for we have Desinishon, Pecilia and purplecicada as our main innocents. And there is a problem with this. Kefka has acquired his meal.

I do think that Kiyotaka Ishimaru screams a townlean, in my vocabulary. But voting Home without even leaving him do claim his role is unfair, for we may be lynching wrong, and that may lead you to your demise next. However, the problem is the same. It is more meal for Kefka.
If we do keep roleclaiming, we will literally make the game the easiest for Kefka, and while he is at that, the town will have a null chance of winning, for he either wins with the empire or alone.
[Unvote] Nakuzami

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
wow excuse me

and yes, the more claims that keep happening, the easier it becomes for Kefka, because he'd get all of the claimed as targets, and it would help him narrow down the unclaimed roles as well. Keep in mind that every day he succeeds in killing, he's immortal, so the more cannon fodder you give him, the harder it is to kill him. I honestly don't get why there's been so many claims on top of the Bride reveal. It feels like people have totally lost how to argue anything without feeling it necessary to roleclaim to "verify" them.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm going to disagree on the no lynch. I feel like Kefka is laying pretty low right now.

[Vote] KNS27 I got a feeling on this one.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
While there is a fair chance of hitting scum out of the remaining unclaimed players, I don't know who I'd like to hit yet so I'm going to Vote No One for now, in case the day is over before I come back (which it very well could be, since it's already been three days since it started)

Back