• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don't know, is the bride of any use? I know it's an extra townie to help win, but I'm not sure if she has any benefits.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh apologies, I thought because they shared the same items that he would get protection if Celes had a vest, for example.

In that case, I implore my original statement of not accepting.

It's possible that the vest would cover them both, but in that case it would only protect once, and vests don't protect against lynches anyways in the case of Desi being scum.

So either way, there's pros and cons to Desi accepting, but other than Kefka, there's really no reason for him to reject

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
This

unless we want to try out that one strategy that people keep mentioning but never works here aka hypoclaiming. kek

also, even if the gun would kill you if it was fake, it would probably be okay to use it anyways since the chances of both the gun and vest being fake are rather low (and the vest would protect against a backfiring gun).

But if it won't kill you anyways, then there's no harm in trying it, other than potentially roleblocking someone like Terra, so at least don't just shoot it willy-nilly

Yeah. Hypoclaiming could work, but the biggest problem to that would be the alignment flip only upon death. Even if everyone hypoclaimed, we wouldn't know if Terra's alive or not, and we wouldn't know which player Tetra is upon their death due to the alignment flip only. I'm all for it, but we've got to find a way to go around that problem.

Yeah. I'll just pick someone who might be scummy later to use my gun on. It won't kill me if it's fake, so it isn't much of a problem to use it.

Also, I agree with Desi accepting the proposal. IMO it was too early to propose, but Celes can only propose once in the entire game, so even with Kefka as a problem, I think it's better to accept as a whole as it'd confirm two townies or expose one scum. I just hope it's the latter or if Desi's town, I at least hope he's the bulletproofed or at least has a vest.

Years
Hn....you're annoying.

the_sasuke_attack_by_musicfreakwtf-d3da4f6.jpg

Years
what if i'm already married?

jk aside i accepted their proposal but its most likely that i'll be dead next day 'cause of my role. But i don't think that Celes will propose me without any reason. So I'm hoping they atleast have a vest xD

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
what if i'm already married?

jk aside i accepted their proposal but its most likely that i'll be dead next day 'cause of my role. But i don't think that Celes will propose me without any reason. So I'm hoping they atleast have a vest xD

desi how about me? :( jk

on the hypoclaiming cop it could be possible. plus, I think not having terra to be revealed can be of help to town since maf cannot pinpoint when the cop is already dead and may waste their time in finding the cop. although, that is also a negative to town since we wouldn't know if the reads are correct.

Sparkin

Desinishon has accepted Celes's proposal!

purplecicada was revealed as Celes!
Desinishon was revealed as Setzer!

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

I kinda had a feeling Celes was Purp. Why did you propose D1 though? Also, why Desi and not Abby, if I may ask?

So, we've got Tracker exposed... is there a way for both of them to be saved? Or are we gonna lose one of them to Kefka?

Anyway, I'll be casting my vote since it's also time I think.
[Vote] Pecilia
And it's not really random. I'm voting him for insinuating the item discussion, but not actually giving any input after. I kinda have a gut feeling that he could be mafia laying low.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
:eyes: It would have been obvious straight away if I chose Abby LOL.
Plus, Abby would've rejected and left me forever alone. I had 13 men to choose from this game is my reverse harem, and idk Desi seemed like the most likely person to accept. No other reason. Also, yeah, Sparks told me items would be shared (no idea if he updated the OP). I felt like a vanilla so I wanted to use it early bc why not? :v

Also point of ww is to guess roles and kill 'em or have themselves be revealed. Would be a bit unfair imo if the werewolf was allowed to "guess" our roles, seeing as they've been revealed.

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
well, I'll vote Pecilia too.I kinda agree with Kiyotaka
[Vote] Pecilia

I wonder if I can get Weapon next night.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Naw I ain't having any of this shit again.

[VOTE]Kiyo

He looks like he's trying to look townie unnaturally

Back