• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • No, my action doesn't prove anything, it justs proves that they didn't attack me last night, although I still thinks Kiyo is scum.
    Kiyo, Bidoof, Jd, ASD, Miah. One or two of these people are mafia.
    If there was one mafia in the cult, then the rate right now is 7 non-mafia and 1 mafia. If this is the situation, we pretty much already won the game.
    If there wasn't a mafia in the cult, then the rate right now is 6 non-mafia and 2 mafia. Well, we still have a huge advantage.
    I don't know wht you have against me. Why do you think I'm mafia?

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • ~~Maybe because you can easily manipulate people?~~ :p
    Well at least we got rid of one mafia, i have suspicions on Doof and Kiyo, not sure about Miah and Jd :thonk:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I got the other orb, and I did indeed use the Ghoul option on HyperMorian, who got recked.

I'm a bit suspicious of Bidoof right now, I want to know why he didn't want to lynch Neko to activate the Hunter.

Do we know who was actually in line to get lynched yesterday?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • All of you must mass claim.

Whoever doesn't do so becomes scummy to me.

I'm the Bodyguard btw. Will post NAs in a bit bc I'm at 1% rn

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • I got the other orb, and I did indeed use the Ghoul option on HyperMorian, who got recked.

I'm a bit suspicious of Bidoof right now, I want to know why he didn't want to lynch Neko to activate the Hunter.

Do we know who was actually in line to get lynched yesterday?

I think it was Doof

Anyways will you please claim your role?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Ok here are all the claims right now

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan - Governor, confirmed town
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Nurse. Posted actions, and Newtsie said he was roleblocked on the night he was targeted. Not confirmed though.
    Miah - Bodyguard
    Newtsie - ???. Sparkin seemed to believe he was innocent for some reason. Not sure why.
    ASDBUDDY - Naive Cop
    Bidoof FTW - Real Cop
    Neko Maid Kapper - Hunter, claimed really early, I see her as town.

I am the Paranoid Cop. Only used my action the first two nights - N0 I checked Gimmepie, N1 checked Naku. Both came up as Zeroes.

Now I want to discuss why I was targeted for the kill when there are better options out there. Cop, Nurse and Bodyguard! That makes me think at least one of them must be lying about their role.

We are currently at 6/2 I believe. So we have one more mislynch to spare unless the mafia kill is stopped somehow.

Has anyone alive been roleblocked during the course of this game?

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • Uhm, @Jd i'm a guy :3
    But you brought up a good point, why was Bidoof against lynching me to activate my ability?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • N0 - Fletch-sama
    N1 - missed
    N2 - Fletch-sama (roleblocked by snowball)
    N3 - Sparkin (roleblocked? My action failed, bc Sparkin still died)
    N4 - Kiyo

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Wait Wait
    Wtf am I doing lol
    [Unvote] Miah
    I can't trust the one I'm suspecting lmao

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Back