• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Well i accidentally tried to open a new tab and lost my post. Let's try that again.

So I didn't vote neko last phase because I was confused about the details of the plan. I had thought Saws was the role that redirects votes instead of cancelling them, so when I had realized Saws using his role would also allow the hunter to go through I panicked thinking that the two deaths meant the game could've been ended that night by the mafia. I also posted my vote right before leaving for work and by the time I got back the day had already ended :/ kind of an unlucky sequence of events and a brain fart on my behalf.

I'm not sure if I want to believe kiyo, there's still a possibility of him being hooker but I really don't have a townread on Miah either.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • well, whatever role miah might be, it is true they were RB by snowball which i foolishly said out loud on D1.
    though i still ave suspicion over bidoof and would like to know thier activity from last night.
    since if they really are the real cop, its pretty surprising they haven't locked on to a maf yet, or rather anyone other than a hero.

kiyo,newstie,miah triangle is still an issue, idk whom to believe, i might have an incline towards miah, but still pretty wary.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Lies I RBed you with my Nurse action.
    [Vote] Miah
    Why do you think Miah would get notified of a roleblock? It's not like Bodyguard gets a report or anything.

Not to mention if it really was a fakeclaim, I don't think Miah would have picked Sparkin for N3 and then say that they were roleblocked because it didn't work.

did u even read my posts yesterday
    Where's your report bro?

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Ah yes that's my bad I knew I was forgetting something when i rewrote that post

I decided to follow your push on Hyper and got a mafia result but uh, sadly it isn't exactly useful since he died last night.

EDIT: ASD looks pretty genuine to me and I feel like Kiyo made a desperate blitz attempt on Miah just then, going to [Eliminate] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Using hyper since he died as the only maf you it is still pretty sus, but since well i went for hyper as well, i can't really say anything. so i would like to believe bidoof for now.

and i agree kiyo seems very sus with the attack on miah.
    though i would like them to reply and explain their stance.
    untill then [Eliminate] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I believe there's a misunderstanding going on. I can't explain right now because I'm still in school, but top scumread is non arguably on Doof after his vote post then Miah.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Man it's hard for me to commit to anyone right now, but I will be back in the morning to continue the discussion as we got some time left.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Well well so now you decided to do what we should have done yesterday huh
    [Eliminate] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • TUSF - Governor CONFIRMED
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Nurse
    Miah - Bodyguard KINDA SUSPICIOUS
    Newtsie - Shrink KINDA SUSPICIOUS
    ASDBuddy - Naive Cop UNSURE SUSPICIOUS
    BidoofFTW - Cop MOST SUSPICIOUS
    Jdthebud - Paranoid Cop HIGHLY LIKELY INNO
    Neko Maid Kapper - Hunter LIKELY INNO

Thoughts on everyone on the game:

Saws - I know he's confirmed inno and all after yesterday, and I'm not gonna dispute that, but honestly, that behavior of just following what other people say easily and not actually really contributing much is just soooo scummy and annoying. Just something I need to get off my chest. INNO

Kiyotaka Ishimaru -
    N0: gimmepie
    N1: Nakuzami
    N2: Newtsie
    N3: jdthebud
    N4: Miah

I don't know if Bodyguard gets a report or something. Heck, I'm not even sure who's informed of blocking - those who only got actions to do, those who have actions, but not all, or literally everyone, so it's very weird you're faulting me for that. Also, I made that post at lunch while being away from the prying eyes of my classmates, so it came off as rushed and forced. Apologies for that.

Miah -
    The Bodyguard claim is weird, but after much thought, if Sparkin died, probably Hooker RBed her, and she didn't know, considering that allegedly RBs to Bodyguards are not informed.

Other than that, I don't think she'd share it that way as mafia, considering the actions seem a tad scummy and she seems genuine from her words.

Newtsie -
    I was inclined to believe he was town, but something's been bugging me. He claimed Nakuzami was not a threat since N0. That implies that if he is Shrink, he turned him into a vanilla Hero on N0 or something. However, Nakuzami flipped as a Mediator.

Is turning someone into a Hero informed? Does the alignment flip at death indicate as such? Those two are bugging me.

He's pretty much confirmed if this is clarified; however, like Saws, his behavior looks scummy to me, but it just comes off as inexperienced town.

Also, I doubt that he'd plan for such a setup as mafia nor would he really have the capabilities on action terms for it.

ASDBuddy -
    I can't honestly remember much of anything from him, but I feel that he's kinda genuine or something? The claim is a bit suspicious, but his behavior is kinda townreadable.

He's someone I'd like to keep a watch on.

BidoofFTW -
    Now here's my top scumread:
    1. The claim is too convenient. Honestly, I doubt all three cops would still be alive right now, but aside from that, his claim isn't solid. Seems like just a bunch of dead people and easily confirmed people added to a list and can be easily considered town. Also, that late results on Hyper smells like he forgot his cover.
    2. His accusation on me is bogus. A blitz attempt? Oh come on, that's just ridiculous. I wasn't even in so much danger of getting lynched. Besides, would I really go and accuse with such short reasoning and hoped it would succeed? Also, your blitz attempt accusation is more applicable to you. Look what's happening? You're afraid of facing that is your scumminess so you're turning to me.

Jdthebud -
    The Paranoid Cop Claim isn't solid, but I like his contributions quite a lot so far and I think he's my biggest townread out of everyone.

Neko Maid Kapper -
    Scummy too like the other two semi to confirmed inno, but I think the Hunter Claim is pretty much confirmed at this point and I'm not debating on that.

Tl;dr
    The most likely mafia are on the two cop claims (ASD and Doof) and might be likely on the other two claims from Newtsie and Miah if I made big mistakes, but by far, Doof is the most scummy to me.

[Unvote] Miah
    [Vote] BidoofFTW

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Vote for Doof. Explanation above.

If he isn't a mafia or the last mafia (as speculation says, but I'm inclined to believe one of the cult members was maf), the other three are my prime suspects

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I'm okay with this, Bidoof has been bugging me the last couple days.

[Eliminate] BidoofFTW

Sorry buddy ;(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I'm not going to fell for this. If you guys want to lose, go ahead, I won't try to stop you. I'm already tired of this game.

Back