• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Friends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    Hi, my name is Vladi and my nick is Wally (Wally from Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire)
    and i want to walk on everythink on Pokemon & more Animes...
    I love Pokemon, Animes, Graphic, and surfing! :rambo:
    so i enjoy on this Forums! ;)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There Wally Welcome to Pc im MoonLight Nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great Time here!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey welcome Wally and your Gardevoir. ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • and im Latios! *shakes Kairis hand* oops wrong person! *shakes Wallys hand* hello! Brendan! oh, wait *looks at script* CUT! *director walks up to Sapphire Latios* DIRECTOR: what do you think your doing?
    SAPPHIRE LATIOS: I'm sorry, but i thought he was Brendan.
    DIRECTOR: No, thats Brendan! *points to Brendan*
    SAPPHIRE LATIOS: Oh, sorry! lets keep roling! i know wat to do now!

WALLY: Hi! im new here!
    SAPPHIRE LATIOS: Hi May! im Sapphire Latios!
    DIRECTOR: I dont get paid enough to do this...

Years
  • TeNk said:
    Wsup man/ I wouldn't say friends though because people here aren't exactly what you would call "nice"... I have a odd feeling that everybody hates me on this forum... Hmmz...

why would everybody hate you?
    Anyways
    HI there Wally!
    You gotta watch out for SapphireLatios, *hits SapphireLatios on the ehad with a frying pan* he's just...just..well i dunno...this is my 101 post, aint i special>?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We try to be nice and polite to everyone. I as a mod make that my goal. Hey, Wally if you have questions or want to talk, Private Message me okay?

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Welcome to PC I see you met our comedian Sapphire Latios (bu-bu-bush-bang) What dont you get it... O well better leave that job to SL. Anyways welcome I am Buga the complete confused child!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb! Im Really Dumb, i suck on my thumb and i chew on dirty gum! Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb! Anyway, Welcome to PC Wally!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Wally said:
    Hi, my name is Vladi and my nick is Wally (Wally from Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire)
    and i want to walk on everythink on Pokemon & more Animes...
    I love Pokemon, Animes, Graphic, and surfing! :rambo:
    so i enjoy on this Forums! ;)
    Hi Wally.

Welcome and I hope you have fun here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Tha..tha.. That Wally banner looks so cute! O_O *tries to run off with it but falls into hole* Oooh... >.> Anyways, hope you like it here Wally. ^_^ Now, I'm going to go add Wally onto my list of kawaii anime guys.. *scampers off*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *trys to get a live Latios and tape it to a banner* Iv got a Latios banner! *Latios gets off and uses psychic on Sapphire Latios and his belt comes off and his pants almost fall down* YOU STUPID LATIOS!!! IM GONNA SWITCH YOUR NAME TO MUD!!! *runs after Latios with a stick*

Back