• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
And she can see Will on the ground as some sort of half-conscious retarded rainbow! What with his infatuation with Ginny and Selena, his slight anger at Nathan, his disappointment at not making friends with Alicea, his physical pain from the rubber makeout session and his frustration in general!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Finally posted something. I know it's shamefully short, but I had to get SOMETHING going...

Oh, and I finally discovered the joys of CSS. Anyone have any tips on how to actually improve on it aside from the basics?

Years
Hey guys sorry for my looooooong absence i will again attempt to post tonite if i dont then tommorow ShayShaytheShaymin can bunny Kyle till i message her i am busy irl rite now with marching band camp all day everyday. sorry :(

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
To my dodgeball playmates; feel free to bunny me as of yet. I've got an exam on Thursday, so Thursday night'll probably be the earliest I can post. See you until then!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Gotcha, Milk. I'll throw up a post in a couple hours then. Poor William got smacked. Don't worry, Matt may or may not be joining him on the floor relatively soon :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Jamie is now in the cage as well, although he's too busy enjoying himself to bother trying to help the others ><. Maybe later! ;P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dodgeball isn't exactly Ginny's thing. She'd win though by going out of phase!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Official : Alicea isn't single anymore and the lengthiest post ever made was posted today.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Claps* Good run, Matt. You had a good run. I think Matt and Will might want a trip to the nurse's office :P

Sephear

Years
Whack ah boo pocking abat? Ah fell fun I dun ned any...*falls over*

I don't know, but if we don't go to the nurse Tennis would be Will's next goal, or track. He doesn't want to go to the pool for obvious Raisins.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I dunno about Will, but Matthias should definitely get there... though it'd be hard with him being unconcious. But he's got a broken nose, so in either case, he should go :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Whack ah boo pocking abat? Ah fell fun I dun ned any...*falls over*

I don't know, but if we don't go to the nurse Tennis would be Will's next goal, or track. He doesn't want to go to the pool for obvious Raisins.
What reasons dear sir? :P

Sephear

Years
Well he wouldn't want to INTRUDE that would be a nono, and by that I mean he knows it probably wouldn't be the best start to a new school year to get in a fight with some mach meathead...or should I say metal head? ;)

Well Will's just kind of stunned for now so he'd be all for helping carry Matt to the nurse.

(Hope I don't get expelled for this.) Lesson of the day: Don't go taunting things at Gilded Halls, even if they should be inanimate objects and DEFINITELY not if they're equipment with ballistic capabilities.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
...And this is why I'm sending Angel to the track in my next post.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My JP with Chili is up and boys and girls, you want to write with him! He's so awesome <3

---

And Nathan, was it your longest post ever or the longest in the thread?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sorry hun but my latest post beats yours by 400 words xD But nice post!

Back