• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • HEY guys! I would just like to make an announcement. I'm giving everybody permission to bunny Manchester until Monday morning! Or, if not, don't interact with him for a while! :) I may not be able to post at least once a day until tuesday since I've still got two exams coming up. So, see you until then! :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I need to figure out a way to get Ginny to stop crying in the closet... hmm

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Does she want to join the growing Entourage of Willenathias? Now with uncounscious cyborg to boot!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I wonder how Will will lift him? Maybe the savior of the year will help once again.

Sephear

Years
  • I dunno hopefully without breaking any bones, soon as you guys are done with your JP I'll post again =P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does she want to join the growing Entourage of Willenathias? Now with uncounscious cyborg to boot!

IS THAT A NEW SHIPPING NAME? xD

Welp I was told a JP was being done so yeah =P

We'll have the joint post finished later today. We're now currently figuring out a way to lift Matt upstairs since...that's where the nurse's office is located. :|

edit: just posted!

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
  • Hold on a moment, I thought the nurse's office WAS on the first floor O.o

Oh wait, I see now nevermind hmm...how on earth would we get Dom up the stairs? Even with Nathan in Iron mode and Will that sounds like an ordeal

Also that is just name for the William Selena Matthias 3 amigops friendship trio, I don't know about no shipping names, I've already got Miff to deal with I don't need any other ship name/spectacles XD

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Well, expect a massive disturbance in the pool when I post next.

Let's just say that a sabotaged dodgeball machine and a massive splash will be involved.

Years
  • Hey guys I am sorry but I am going to officially say this here first I have to log off for a while it could be 2 weeks or it could be 2 months. If anyone wants to bunny Kyle they can Sorry guys if you care to know why I will be posting it in the Leave/Return Thread or whatever it is called. Sorry guys I love you all. :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Awh you guys are playing nice :3

When would you like the next update? It seems everyone is enjoying this activity. I could end it on Monday orrr push it until Wednesday if people would appreciate the extra time :).

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I just found out that I suck at multitasking xD Anyways, I'll try to have a post up soon with Grace trying to answer the age old question: Tuft to the left, or tuft to the right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Monday would be best...it's possible that we (me & Nathan) might end our interaction before that, which means Selena can rest in her room as properly as possible. (especially since she's bruised lol)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Uhm... is it just me or are other people a bit confused? I thought William was trying to get Dom to the nurses office, yet in the newest post, Evan is waking Dom up. Just thought it looked a bit odd.

Back