• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
  • Well I'll be playing as the boy, not just cause I like his appearance, but cause I'm a boy, cause that makes sense for a guy to play as a guy.

Also maybe Yayakoma will eventually evolve into fire/flying due to the fact it can learn Nitro Charge

Years
  • His outfit is the furthest away from fashionable I can imagine. He looks so daft with the jacket zipped up to the top. They must as well have gone the whole way and zipped the jacket up over his head.
    I agree with you, but I'm gonna play as the boy anyway, it just seem more normal to me xD, I only play as the female character if I've played the game so many times that I'm bored of seeing always the same character.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • The guy's outfit is so hideous. They should have at least made his pants brown or something. I'm highly considering playing as the girl who's art made her look good unlike the guy's.

My only problem with the guy is that he looks too similar to Hilbert and Nate.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    My only problem with the guy is that he looks too similar to Hilbert and Nate.
    This.

Even so, I have certain parts downstairs. If I play the character without those parts, it won't feel right.

And that's about as far as I can take it in PG-13 status.

Cyclone

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Even so, I have certain parts downstairs. If I play the character without those parts, it won't feel right.

Haha, now at least i know i'm not the only one who feels this way xD
    I really think this is the most boring male protagonist design in any of the pokemon games.
    I'll probably still end up playing as him though

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I like both of them but for a change, I'm going to use the Female Protagonist for the first time playing these games since I prefer her out of the two.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Yeah she kinda does, just a bit more "frenchy". Leaf was a cool female protagonist!
    Although i think the male is boring, I'll probably still pick him...just out of habit

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I've played at least one girl and one boy each generation (starting from 3) so I guess girl for XY and Brandon for remakes when they come...customizable May and Brandon...can't wait.

Anyways are these all the scans or are there some left?

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I've played at least one girl and one boy each generation (starting from 3) so I guess girl for XY and Brandon for remakes when they come...customizable May and Brandon...can't wait.

Anyways are these all the scans or are there some left?

The bold is pretty much what I've been doing. I always am the male protagonist in my main playthrough but I'll use the secondary version I end up getting to use the female.

I don't really care for the look of the male protagonist either but the fact that I can pretty much play as my own skin color(would've been nice to have at least one more shade a little darker...) kind of makes up for that. I'll finally be able to look at the protagonist as myself somewhat. I can't wait to see what else turns up customisation wise.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • The bold is pretty much what I've been doing. I always am the male protagonist in my main playthrough but I'll use the secondary version I end up getting to use the female.

I don't really care for the look of the male protagonist either but the fact that I can pretty much play as my own skin color(would've been nice to have at least one more shade a little darker...) kind of makes up for that. I'll finally be able to look at the protagonist as myself somewhat. I can't wait to see what else turns up customisation wise.

That's the saving grace really. I might as well stick to male for that.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'M GOING TO KIDNAP THAT PANDA AND HUG AND LOVE HIM FOREVER AND EVER.

The bird looks nice, and the goat actually looks cool. Out of the nine pokemon (plus one form, I guess) revealed this generation, it seems to be going well. The Generation Pokemon (already forgot its name, lol) is . . . interesting, to say the least, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, lol.

Riding the goat? I assume that must go for more than just the goat, right? Are we going to be able to ride all sorts of pokemon? Will we actually see the pokemon that we're flying/surfing on? That would be cool.

And, even if it doesn't end up being too much, even slight character customization is a nice step forward. A pleasant change of pace, I suppose. Now all I need is a 3DS. (Apparently my friend broke my DS Lite last week anyways (I have yet to see it) so I'll be needing a new DS regardless. xD Sadly, it was the 2007 Dialga/Palkia DS Lite. :C)

EDIT: P.S. - I've always done thousands of runthroughs for every Pokemon game I've had, so I've always used both of the protagonists, lol. With BW, since I actually had both games, I used White as my main game and used the male protagonist. I was constantly restarting Black, but I always used the female protagonist. 'Tis just the way I roll.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    So far, I'm really pleased with the reveal this month. I really like all four pokemon. Though I didn't like the lizard at first, he's starting to grow on me.

I really love the panda! The expression on his face is really sold me. He's the adorable pokemon that can hold his own in a battle. Also, the fact that he's the naughty pokemon makes me like him even more. I don't know why, but I tend love the troublemakers (purrloin, zorua, ect.). Definitely going to use him in my playthrough.

The bird looks really cute, and the fact that it can learn flame charge is awesome! It would be interesting if he evolved into a fire/flying, but then he'd 4x weakness to rock type attacks :/

As for the Gogoat, design wise, I'm indifferent. I don't hate, but I don't love it either. I do think that the riding concept is cool; however, if you're only able to ride him in the main city, I'll be a bit disappointed.

piefara

human
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    ME LIKES THE BIRD AND LIZARD! their all pretty good but i actully dislike the panda (not hate).

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • The Lizard looked really weird to me the first time i saw him, and i honestly didn't like him at all. Now though i find him to be pretty adorable, and I'm hoping for an awesome komodo dragon-like evolution. The panda will most definitely be on my team, he looks sweet but has that naughty smile, i love it :D

tnfsf11

Well I'll be playing as the boy, not just cause I like his appearance, but cause I'm a boy, cause that makes sense for a guy to play as a guy.
    Well I'm a dude too but playing with a girl doesn't make you gay or anything, I've replayed many games with the girl & it was cool for a change, besides the idea that you're a girl who's kicking everyone's *** in a male-dominated society. ^^
    Also I don't merely choose the protagonist based upon my gender, I choose based upon which has the better design, like when Crystal came out with the first female protagonist I was excited by the fact that she has blue hair so I chose her.
    And I'm definitely going for the female this time, & who wouldn't?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • like when Crystal came out with the first female protagonist I was excited by the fact that she has blue hair so I chose her.

That's what i did as well, i really liked her design, so i went ahead i picked her :D
    It seems like the girls designs vary more than the males', which makes them pretty intresting to pick

Back