• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
As for helioptile's ability, i wouldn't be surprised to see it's ability being sun related. If so, it could be a perfect add to sun teams since much sun benefactors are grass and its typing also helps out sun teams alot in taking out water.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Thank you, I've been wondering what their English names were. Now I can change my page's names to the English names.

It may have been noted before, but does anyone think Helioptile is related to or is a pre-evolved form of Mawile? Their colors are pretty much the same.

389355_606451289372549_2051414835_n.jpg
198355_606451326039212_1129768635_n.jpg
I believe this is another case of similar colors but no relation. Just look at their types and what they're based on, they are incompatible.

blue

gucci
Years
Helioptile has Blue eyes and Mawile has red.

I just think this is another Luvdisc/Alomomola type of speculation, it's more likely that Helioptile will get it's own set of evolution(s).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
At the very most there might be some kind of vague pokedex relation between them if they're both in the Kalos pokedex. Like one pretends to be the other to escape predators or something...but I doubt they would be part of the same family. As said already they're different types, it just wouldn't work.

I wonder if their similarity could mean Mawile won't be in the Kalos pokedex?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well I have to say, I do love the design of Gogoat! I think it's evolution would be
cool as well. Yamchan is looking pretty bad-ass, too. I like that in a fighting type.
I'm glad they've finally decided to make a panda pokemon!

As for the other two, I don't think there's enough effort put into them. Elikiteru is cute but
Yayakoma is a little on the basic side.

Also, riding pokemon would be great! It would be a much more fun way of transport!

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2013
I love Elikiteru and Gogoat looks pretty cool too.
I don't like the other Pokémon but I've never been a big fan of birds anyway.
I hope Elikiteru is really strong but I doubt it. The Panda is probably much sturdier. We'll see :)

Back