• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I think Erikiteru has quite a lot of potential to be cute, but I dunno. I don't think they could have gone for any wronger of a pose there. His head is just too human to have made him look like he's quadripedal. If he were standing on his hindlegs, I'd admit, he looks pretty awesome.

For the other pokémon, I can only say that they're very promising. I love the panda. It's a new thing to pokémon, and having him be a fighting type will surely pay some homage to Kung Fu panda.

So far, Yanchamu is my favourite pokémon for the 6th generation.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I think Erikiteru will definitely evolve. The lines on it's head seem to me like a subtle suggestion of what's to come.

Looking forward to seeing a video of these new pokemon in battle.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
- Yayakoma (Far Left) is the Japanese Robin Pokémon and looks to be the region's Normal/Flying type. It can use the move Flame Charge.

Hm... I don't think that it will be Normal/Flying. The move it can use already suggests a Fire/Flying type, or at least evolution to Fire/Flying. That would make this Pokemon the first normal Pokemon (non-starter, non-legend) to be fire and flying. I think that would be very nice. We'll just have to wait and see though.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Hm... I don't think that it will be Normal/Flying. The move it can use already suggests a Fire/Flying type, or at least evolution to Fire/Flying. That would make this Pokemon the first normal Pokemon (non-starter, non-legend) to be fire and flying. I think that would be very nice. We'll just have to wait and see though.

Yayakoma's type was confirmed as Normal/Flying right from the start of the leak.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Yayakoma's type was confirmed as Normal/Flying right from the start of the leak.
Yup.

Although, there's always the off chance that when it evolves it can drop the Normal type and become a Fire/Flying, but I have my doubts of that actually happening. The mere fact that it can naturally learn Flame Charge though is such a great thing.

blue

gucci
Years
It would be similar to Moltres then, I think all generation birds (assmuming that Yayakoma is) should be Normal/Flying.

Years
I for one find the rumor about the Professor to be false. Professor "Patrice"???
I find it highly unlikely due to the fact that all past professors have been named after a type of tree. Must I list them? Fine.

1) Oak
2) Elm
3) Birch
4) Rowan
5) Juniper

"Patrice" not a tree. If I were to guess... I would have to guess Professor Robur or Douglas haha

Just thought I would throw this in there.

blue

gucci
Years
I for one find the rumor about the Professor to be false. Professor "Patrice"???
I find it highly unlikely due to the fact that all past professors have been named after a type of tree. Must I list them? Fine.

1) Oak
2) Elm
3) Birch
4) Rowan
5) Juniper

"Patrice" not a tree. If I were to guess... I would have to guess Professor Robur or Douglas haha

Just thought I would throw this in there.

Well they have shaped to evolve Pokemon this year so it's likely that they could steer away from the Tree named professors. That name is likely to be fake but it doesn't mean that the new Professor will indefinitely be named after a Tree.

Years
It would be similar to Moltres then, I think all generation birds (assmuming that Yayakoma is) should be Normal/Flying.

I think Yayakoma will be like Staraptor in a way. Staraptor gave me a vibe of being fighting/flying type; however, it maintained its normal type. I believe Yayakoma will be the same but with a fire type vibe.

tnfsf11

Ha lol that's what I first thought :D the panda looks cute & it should have a badass evolution...
The bird actually looks like it's going to be very tiny, it even looks smaller than Pidove, I hope it evolves into a humming bird ^^
Speaking of the protagonists, the girl looks awesome, the boy is meh, still looks like a brother of Hilbert & Nate, I will definitely go for the girl :) & I think she should definitely hit the anime...

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I had this idea for the ideal panda pokemon in my mind so yamcham is a bit...
tumblr_mhnbqtAcfp1rw7u8ro1_500.png

blue

gucci
Years
I like the fan arts for Yancham's predicted evolution, for typing I'd either go for Pure Fighting, Fighting/Grass or Fighting/Dark.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Fighting/Dark fits imo. Also I think it's English name will be Pachanda - panda + chan!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Perhaps it's evolution will be based on the same legendary bird as Ho-oh was. It's said to be a symbol of peace and fortune just like the dove and Peacock (what Pidove's final evolution are )are peace, and The Hawk is power, and the swellow is peace, and the Owl is Knowledge it could have a special meaning behind it.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
The guy's outfit is so hideous. They should have at least made he's pants brown or something. I'm highly considering playing as the girl who's art made her look good unlike the guy's.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
The guy's outfit is so hideous. They should have at least made he's pants brown or something. I'm highly considering playing as the girl who's art made her look good unlike the guy's.

You may say hideous but I say it looks cool and fashionable, plus the boots are a nice edition as for once they actually make sense, your character is travelling all over the place after all, mountains, forests, caves, boots are both fashionable and practical, as are the baggy jeans and warm looking jacket.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
You may say hideous but I say it looks cool and fashionable, plus the boots are a nice edition as for once they actually make sense, your character is travelling all over the place after all, mountains, forests, caves, boots are both fashionable and practical, as are the baggy jeans and warm looking jacket.

His outfit is the furthest away from fashionable I can imagine. He looks so daft with the jacket zipped up to the top. They must as well have gone the whole way and zipped the jacket up over his head.

The only saving grace is that the portraits of him on the customization in-game screens look a bit better than his sugi art. His overworld model looks better than the sugi art too....but I'm not convinced now. If we can customize his jacket a bit to have it zipped open a little I'll pick him.

Considering playing as a female for the same reasons as Bluerang.

Back