• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi , first of all thank you for cloud white 3 !!! However, I have an issue.
I don't find the 7 samurai on the mountain after catching Kyogre and Groudon.
In fact, i caught Kyogre before Groudon, does it make a difference ?

Look at my last changelog (a few post above). No it is not related to the order of capture don't worry.
I can't do a lot of rom ack now so there won't be a fix in a recent future. I suggest you to do the johto region(be careful there and save frequntly and do back up, especially in new bark town) for waiting the release with a fix for the final event of Hoenn.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 12, 2019
The Dropbox guild doesn't match the gameplay. I didn't get the HM Cut and I'm stuck on Ishi Beach. Can i get some help please?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Not quite sure if this is a bug or feature but it seems like pokemon type advantages are wrong. Fire type moves are super effective against my chimchar, water is weak against torkoal, electric is ineffective against tentacool and many others. Ive also had tackle be supereffective and its a normal type lol.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Not quite sure if this is a bug or feature but it seems like pokemon type advantages are wrong. Fire type moves are super effective against my chimchar, water is weak against torkoal, electric is ineffective against tentacool and many others. Ive also had tackle be supereffective and its a normal type lol.

It is because you was in a restaurant with the inversebattle system. I haven't fixed it I suppose. I can take a look at it. I only can suggest you to load a save before that event in inverse battle and to skip this event for the moment.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Question pertaining to EV training. Do we gain EVs agter battle(like in B/W / onwards) or after a pokemon level up(as in the case for pre gen 5 ev training). Great Hack!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
The game freezes when i try to battle some team rocket grunts in their warehouse NO.1 - fixed, emulator problem -

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2019
Just thought you'd like to know the download links are broken for the UPS patch for both Cloud White 2 and 3. Also I hope you were able to recover your files.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Does anyone have an IV range for stats for like, E - S? Like for an example. E would be an IV range of 1-5, s might be 29-31etc

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Also I have a bug in my game where rayquaza won't show up at Mount pyre. I completed the quest at the aqua hide out and caught Kyogre, got 8 gym badges and beat the champion and E4. But I can't get rayquaza to show up.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2023
Hey so I've found a problem with the learnset of tm12 Focus Blast in Cloud White 1, things that should be able to learn it ( Gardevoir, Charizard) can't, the only thing that can is my Lucario. It looks like it has the same learnset as Bulk Up which it replaced ( it also still has the Bulk Up description). Is this a bug or just something that can't be easily changed?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hey so I've found a problem with the learnset of tm12 Focus Blast in Cloud White 1, things that should be able to learn it ( Gardevoir, Charizard) can't, the only thing that can is my Lucario. It looks like it has the same learnset as Bulk Up which it replaced ( it also still has the Bulk Up description). Is this a bug or just something that can't be easily changed?

Here, it is the webpage for CW3 not CW1! It can be easily changed but I'm no more working on CW1 (IDK when I'll be back on it... I I do so ^^'). I'm working on CW2 and CW3.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Does anyone have the gameguide in English yet? Also what are the Wild pokemon modifier codes for Rowlett, Litten, and Popollio? I would like to start off with the Sun and Moon starters!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Hello, I have one question. Do I need to play the two earlier versions for the story or can I start with the third version?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Does anyone know where a shiny Stone is at? I can't find one or even cheat one in

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey, could someone give me a walkthrough on Xiao City's trick house, I'm stumped on what I'm supposed to do.

Back