• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    You said page 33-34 of the game guide but that's the part about taketo city, and theres no where to go there anymore. It even sais on the guide that there are bandits there and that I would get a bike voucher but I didn't.

Even I try to go to PEI CITY, where Denki's castle is, there's nothing there. The guard just tells me to go away.
    Here's a picture of it; snipboard.io/6vLdKg.jpg

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • You said page 33-34 of the game guide but that's the part about taketo city, and theres no where to go there anymore. It even sais on the guide that there are bandits there and that I would get a bike voucher but I didn't.

Even I try to go to PEI CITY, where Denki's castle is, there's nothing there. The guard just tells me to go away.

Is there an english version for the official guide?

Also I'm stuck and I dont know where to go after the rocket warehouse #1

Ok I think I know where you are now. You are at page 41. I'll take a closer look today or tomorrow. But try to complete all the events on the island, following the game guide :

Help the pokeball crafter in Dung Town
    Defeat the gym leader Marty, next to pei city
    Visit entirely the rocket warehouse I
    Go at the top the Mt. Wan to check in the inn if you have talk to everybody
    Have you found a sort of document on a table inside the warehouse I ?
    I have an idea of the error but I have to check the script. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • You said page 33-34 of the game guide but that's the part about taketo city, and theres no where to go there anymore. It even sais on the guide that there are bandits there and that I would get a bike voucher but I didn't.

Here is the fix (v.276)

changelog :
    Spoiler:

link https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep5xchf00wjri9m/CW276.ups?dl=0

As always, you need to load a save where you are in a pkcenter to prevent any error. Tell me if it works I can't test because I've lost my savedata.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    I updated to v276 go to castle as you mention above in pei city there is a guard in front of the gate
    when i talk to him he says go play somwhere else he won't move
    and there is another man standing next to him when i press A button on him nothing happens
    I have already got both rocket keys 1 and 2

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I updated to v276 go to castle as you mention above in pei city there is a guard in front of the gate
    when i talk to him he says go play somwhere else he won't move
    and there is another man standing next to him when i press A button on him nothing happens
    I have already got both rocket keys 1 and 2

This is where I'm at too. I just went South and explored a bit more and trained a little there. My team of five is in their late 40's currently.

@Shogun: I love this game. Two more glitches though on build 276 of CW3:

1. TM17 (Protect) item ball can be picked up endless times. It appears to disappear but when you move in any direction it reappears and can be picked up over and over again. (I made a lot of cash selling all but one of them lol)

2. I received the coin case but it's not registering to the lady who sells coins. A menu pops up to purchase them but she acts as if I don't have a coin case. (I checked, it's in my bag.

Also, where can I find a shiny stone? I would like to evolve my Togetic.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • This is where I'm at too. I just went South and explored a bit more and trained a little there. My team of five is in their late 40's currently.

@Shogun: I love this game. Two more glitches though on build 276 of CW3:

1. TM17 (Protect) item ball can be picked up endless times. It appears to disappear but when you move in any direction it reappears and can be picked up over and over again. (I made a lot of cash selling all but one of them lol)

2. I received the coin case but it's not registering to the lady who sells coins. A menu pops up to purchase them but she acts as if I don't have a coin case. (I checked, it's in my bag.

Also, where can I find a shiny stone? I would like to evolve my Togetic.

1. Thanks ! It is easy to fix it so it will be available in the next release.
    2. I just need to check the script and find the error. Same as above.

About the shiny stone I can't tell you but I know there is plenty of Dawn Stone, shiny stone etc in the other regions of the game (not the first one region)

About the error you have you and DREW666 I'd like toknow if one of you know how tu use advance map to do a test ? I have a fix for this but I can't test it (no more save data. It is just a little value to change.

Or maybe one of you could share is save data (compatible with VBA emulator)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    1. Thanks ! It is easy to fix it so it will be available in the next release.
    2. I just need to check the script and find the error. Same as above.

About the shiny stone I can't tell you but I know there is plenty of Dawn Stone, shiny stone etc in the other regions of the game (not the first one region)

About the error you have you and DREW666 I'd like toknow if one of you know how tu use advance map to do a test ? I have a fix for this but I can't test it (no more save data. It is just a little value to change.

Or maybe one of you could share is save data (compatible with VBA emulator)
    If you're talking about the guard standing in front of the building, I thought it was because I was supposed to do something else first. I didn't get the feeling it was a glitch. Regardless, I'll upload my .sav if it helps. I've not used any cheats either.

Attachments

• Pokemon-Cloud White 3.sav
      128 KB · Views: 2

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • If you're talking about the guard standing in front of the building, I thought it was because I was supposed to do something else first. I didn't get the feeling it was a glitch. Regardless, I'll upload my .sav if it helps. I've not used any cheats either.

As you can see there is a fix v.277 availbale. Try it and tell me. Thnaks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    The TM Protect functions as normal. And as mentioned above, the event with the guard works.

However...

Good news: I can buy coins.
    Bad news: I can't play the slot machine (Says I need a coin case)

Edit: Also, where was I supposed to go to use that ticket I was given? I'm supposed to stop TR from burning down a building but missed where I was supposed to go.

Edit 2: Terrakion doesn't have an ability. I just caught it in the Power Plant.

Edit 3: How do I evolve Scyther? I have it at level 30 and it still hasn't evolved (The game guide says level 30)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    Hey, I'm playing this game and I love it! I too am having problems with the guard, but I need help patching the game. I'm using NUPS, and I have no clue what they mean by 'modified file'. I downloaded the CW_277 file, but I'm not sure what to do from here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey, I'm playing this game and I love it! I too am having problems with the guard, but I need help patching the game. I'm using NUPS, and I have no clue what they mean by 'modified file'. I downloaded the CW_277 file, but I'm not sure what to do from here.

I believe in NUPS, modified file is the .UPS file. (The patch) The rom (or source file) is Fire red. I haven't used NUPS in a while but usually when you select the patch, it won't allow you to select anything except the UPS. Make sure to make backups in case something goes wrong.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    Ok, that helps, but I have three more questions:

1. How do you make the backups?
    2. Do I create a new UPS patch, apply an UPS patch to a file, or both?
    3. If I have to create a new UPS patch, what do I do for the new UPS file part?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Ok, that helps, but I have three more questions:

1. How do you make the backups?
    2. Do I create a new UPS patch, apply an UPS patch to a file, or both?
    3. If I have to create a new UPS patch, what do I do for the new UPS file part?

You just need to apply it. Creating is for those who are making their rom hacks into patches. You may not be able to make a backup on NUPS. I don't remember if it has that option. Just apply the patch by selecting both the UPS patch and unmodified fire red rom and click patch.

Also, never patch a rom over another one. Even if you're updating it. You always have to use an unmodified rom.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Thanks so much! Also, how can you tell whether or not the fire red is modified?

If you downloaded it and haven't modified yourself it since you extracted it, you should be good. (Assuming the source you downloaded from hasn't either)

Back