• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2020
Game gets stuck on several points.
1. One of the ruins freezes
2. Lost in the elite four, and when reentering you become stuck.
3. Fly system isnt working properly
4. Dive isnt working.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2020
hello good sir. im new to this. so i want to pose a question... ive played your cloud white 1.. is it possible to patch it to cloud white 3 too? or do i have to start from the very beginning in cloud white 3?.. :)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New release availableV.273.
Changelog :
Spoiler:

Main features : New graphic style (Hgss style), all story event rescripted, Gen 8 pre-added (I'm looking for sprite 64x64 of all gen 8 pokemon!), various bug fix and plenty of new features.

I will fix errors your report, only if a screenshot and a description of the error are post on this thread. Tahnks.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Is there any chance your other games arw getting the new graphic style too?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Is there any chance your other games arw getting the new graphic style too?

The new release of Cloud White 2 also include the HGSS graphic style (more complete and to my mind, better suited), in replacement of the Pokémon glazed style graphics. I won't edit anymore my game Pokémon Cloud White 1.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 6, 2021
hello just a question is it normal that there is no wild pokemon bgm and trainer bgm in the game?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
hello just a question is it normal that there is no wild pokemon bgm and trainer bgm in the game?

Thanks for the report. a fix is now available. A regional song table was missing. Thanks for jumbo tutorial to add specific battle music, I fixed the problem on CW2 and CW3.

Version 274 includes the fix.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I'm not familiar with some terms used in change logs so if I may ask a few questions:

1.) Are all those regions will be available on the town map?
2.) Is the town map will tell you exactly where you are?
3.) Can you use fly on different towns if you're on different regions?

PS: The reason why I'm asking is because I used to play the Cloud White 1, it was really good but the mapping issue turned me off. :( Hopefully, this one is fixed.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I'm not familiar with some terms used in change logs so if I may ask a few questions:

1.) Are all those regions will be available on the town map?
2.) Is the town map will tell you exactly where you are?
3.) Can you use fly on different towns if you're on different regions?

PS: The reason why I'm asking is because I used to play the Cloud White 1, it was really good but the mapping issue turned me off. :( Hopefully, this one is fixed.

Yeah I understand and sometimes I was lost myself. To solve all theses problems, here is the changed I did in CW2 and CW3 :
- Kanto Worldmap replaced with the Worldmap used in the CW2 and CW3 game with exact position.
- Each area is called a "district". The name of disctrict appear on the worldmap
- There is a working transportation system between all the cities (replace fly). The transportation system is in front of each Pokécenter.
- Fly can't be used and I have used a system of area/district because there is too much place in the game, the original game can't support all these place.

Also, You'll find HD worldmap on .pdf files on the main post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Yeah I understand and sometimes I was lost myself. To solve all theses problems, here is the changed I did in CW2 and CW3 :
- Kanto Worldmap replaced with the Worldmap used in the CW2 and CW3 game with exact position.
- Each area is called a "district". The name of disctrict appear on the worldmap
- There is a working transportation system between all the cities (replace fly). The transportation system is in front of each Pokécenter.
- Fly can't be used and I have used a system of area/district because there is too much place in the game, the original game can't support all these place.

Also, You'll find HD worldmap on .pdf files on the main post.

I see. Thanks! Let me try it then. This is great by the way, 5 worldmaps. :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
The exp is shared evenly among all pokemon, the ones who battled don't get more, is it normal?

I imported my save file from the 234 version into the latest one.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I said a few months ago on how to do the Xiao City Trick House, and I still don't know how?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
Hello I Can't Find the Castle when Max Says Team Rocket is going to burn the Castle
Where is the Castle in Tai City?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Is there an english version for the official guide?

Also I'm stuck and I dont know where to go after the rocket warehouse #1

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I said a few months ago on how to do the Xiao City Trick House, and I still don't know how?
Trick house isn't working yet.
Hello I Can't Find the Castle when Max Says Team Rocket is going to burn the Castle
Where is the Castle in Tai City?
This a big building at the south a the city, there should be a policeman at the entrance (it doesn't looks like a castle). Page 34 of game guide
Is there an english version for the official guide?
See my link below
Also I'm stuck and I dont know where to go after the rocket warehouse #1
page 33 -34 of game guide
Thank you.

There is a game guide, translated in english here (pdf) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dkbhuo8bt2jvng/Pok%C3%A9monCloudWhite3_OfficialGameGuide_EN.pdf?dl=0
I'm updating the main post with these newly trnaslated game guide. It was automatically translated with MS translator so the translation is not perfect.

Back