• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Mihara said:
    My mom makes about that a month from child-support, the rest she gets is from disability.
    Disability pension, eh?

Hm. I think they stop supplying child care at age 16 here, because the legal working age is 14 and 9 months. I'm pretty sure you could request personal funding after that though... no idea what the payment for that one is; about what you would need to survive still living under your parents' roof, I presume.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • O, yea i can, they are stealing from people... And if anybody opposes them(in a small number), they misticaly disapear, and EU doesn't give a ****.

Edit: No mistakes my friend, don't belive anything they say to you, they lied about the reasons for the war, they said that they wont bombard civilian building, they almost destroyed the whole Novi Sad, they said that the bombarding of the Chinese ambasade wasn't intentional(but they did it three times).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *takes some of Jolty's popcorn* It definately has been intersting watching them talk.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DarkPegasus said:
    O, yea i can, they are stealing from people... And if anybody opposes them(in a small number), they misticaly disapear, and EU doesn't give a ****.
    You should read up on the Mexican government. It's all bought more or less, Mexico solely depends on one oil company at the moment. More than half of a workers paycheck is taken and used for the company, even though for the last four years it's had lower stocks than thought and subpar sells. But the current president put too much money into it, he was the first president of a different political party in 87 years - people thought he would be good...but he just ended up like every other crook president that Mexico has had.

Disability pension, eh?

Hm. I think they stop supplying child care at age 16 here, because the legal working age is 14 and 9 months. I'm pretty sure you could request personal funding after that though... no idea what the payment for that one is; about what you would need to survive still living under your parents' roof, I presume.
    It's 17 to work here, I'm only working because I have an "under-the-table" job.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DarkPegasus said:
    We were agruing in which country it is harder to live in USA or SCG O.o
    Like I said, it depends. There are a lot of parts of America that look worse than third world countries. Where a lot of the cities are falling apart and people forget about them and the people living there are screwed.

No one country has it worse or better than another, it depends where you live and what type of upbringing you have. Every country has it's problems.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DarkPegasus said:
    No it ain't, like Germany, Austria, Switz... But my country has no good place to live in...
    You said you live in one of the better places in the country though. And you have internet, so you probably are a bit better than most.

I..came from the dumps, I worked my butt off like the rest of my family, and even though we don't live in the best place, it's better than where I was. And I'm proud of it because I've seen the type of places where my mom use to live and where I had to live for those years.

Anywho, I've got somewhere to be right now, bye.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Me too, Holly
    The May 2004 version, or something like that.. I so miss it, PC will never be the same XD
    And ok, Im just glad that England isnt as bad as some others >< XP
    But i heard that people get shot very easily in american, death population x.x;
    Thats all i know o_o XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Jolty-Kun said:
    Me too, Holly
    The May 2004 version, or something like that.. I so miss it, PC will never be the same XD
    And ok, Im just glad that England isnt as bad as some others >< XP
    But i heard that people get shot very easily in american, death population x.x;
    Thats all i know o_o XD
    No point worrying about the past, it's gone and not coming back.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Jolty-Kun said:
    Yeah, you can only look back =P
    But then again, I was a n00b them days XD
    Yep, and you haven't changed a bit. *dodges brick* Nah, I'm kidding~

I was a n00b up until... March?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back