• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    DarkPegasus said:
    I wouldn't live in America for only one reason - terorism.
    Actually, in many places in our country, terrorism isn't high priority at all...in fact, it's sometimes the lowest. Seriously, there are people in my area who have no idea what occurred on September 11th. That just goes to show you that not everyone in America has worries about getting bombed and whatnot.

And, to stay on-topic, I don't think I was ever n00bish...I was a nervous newbie when I first started out, though.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OMG! There are NO mods on! This is like the first time I've ever seen it like this XD

Who ever called you a n00b, Fly? I dont think you are, maybe alittle newbie nervous though..o_0

Wait is Alex on? You ruined my moment dude...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Me Zelos theme will be here for awhile, I think. Seeing many like it, expecially
    <--this avvie XD. Thanks to it, I've gotten two LMAO PMs, and one nice rep =P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    You need an LMAO avvie. They make people...LTAO ._. I just like to make da ppl laugh XP So are you going to make a Feraligator banner? The Domo one was so bright and cool :3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OMG! Thats suggestive! Don't you know squirt guns KILL?! (well duh you know >_>) I'm going to report you....lol, j/k XD Your banner in stuff ish original I think :3 Did you make it?
    *wonders if your even on* Invisibility is confusing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back