• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo MewMew rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
  • ((ooc-I guess he is altogether a hard person to rp as))
    So I'm the only guy mew mew, right? XD. My name is Frosting Montona. Pleasure to meet you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Nice to meet you, Kiichigo and Frosting," Ichigo replied, grinning cheerfully.
    "And well... I'm not really sure how to explain. You're obviously a Mew Mew--Someone destined to help save the planet from aliens. I'm one, and so are five (Including Berii) other girls that I know of. I don't know why... Your genes should be infused with some kind of endangered animal. I'm still trying to figure out everything myself!" Ichigo said as a sweatdrop appeared over her head.
    "Ryou and Keichiiro could explain it better. They should be here in a minute."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Bengal Tigers are endangered! ^.^ Just not as bad as some others. *He still looked to the other two and smiled*
    ooc- POST 100!!!!!!!! I'll celebrate with myself, wanna come?

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When they won the battle against the rhino, Berii ran as fast as she could back at Cafe Mew Mew. She went inside and started cleaning up the tables again. A couple of minutes later, Ichigo, Ryou, and the two new Mew Mews went to the cafe's basement. Berii followed Ichigo as she went down to the basement.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *Frosting Looks to Berii.* Hello miss...I didn't catch your name. May I ask that of you? *he said as kindly as he could, because he was still alittle awed that all this happened*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ichigo blinked, and looked up at Ryou, waiting for an answer.

Well, this certainly surprised me, she thought. But it'll be great if they've got the same powers as us and can help us fight!

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • sure I'll help you fight....wait, did you say that out loud, Ichigo? Your mouth didn't move. Is this another power?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lettuce stumbled in the door of the Cafe Mew Mew.
    "Gomen Nasi! I'm late, my mother has..." she paused.
    "How come no one's here?" she wondered out loud, casting a critical eye around the empty place.
    "Maybe they're in the basement!" she said, brightning up.
    She ran toward the door, but she didn't see the table in front of her, causing a crash that could be heard from outer space.
    "Itai..." she mumbled, rubbing the sore spot on her head.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Um, hello *Frosting said seeing Lettuce rubbing her head* Here, take my hand *held out his hend to her to help her up* My name is Frosting, may I ask of yours?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lettuce saw Berii's worried face (Though a little blurry, from the twinkling stars in front of her eyes...)
    "I'm okay, Berii." she said, smiling shyly.
    "Here, take my hand" said an un familier voice.
    Lettuce looked up to see a boy offering his hand. She took it and blushed a deep crinsom.
    "My name is Frosting, may I ask of yours?" he asked.
    Lettuce blushed again. "My name is Lettuce, nice to meet you." she said, bowing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Ack! Sorry I'm late, everyone!))

Ichigo quickly looked up and noticed Lettuce. She glanced over to the side and saw all of the furniture piled up onto the floor.

"Hi Lettuce!" she said cheerfully as a sweatdrop appeared over her head. "... Are you okay?"

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • ooc- no one posted in a while......post, people, post please! I'll post when someone else posts ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    OOC: I did post... T_T I guess no one wants to be Ryou. And we need a Masaya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back