• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo MewMew rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "I'm okay..." Lettuce replied, blushing slightly while brushing off her uniform.
    "What's going on?" she asked, as she looked from Frosting to Berii to Ichigo.

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
    ((I'll try to do masaya and ryou.... *explodes*))
    mint walked downstairs into the basement,still sipping on her cup of tea.

"well,uh,you'd better let keiichiro explane everything,"ryou said,a sweatdrop appearing on his head,"because i have no idea how this happened"

Yuna

bored out of my mind....
    Years
    i wanna join!
    Name:momo aizuki (translation:momo=peach)
    animal:arctic wolf
    weapon:peach ribbon
    attacks:ribbon peach rain

momo entered cafe mew mew.she stared at all the empty tables."i guess their closed,but there wasn't a closed sign.weird." mom said out loud.she went outside and sat on the steps.

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ((nvm, I'mma go with the or maybbe less...that was sort ^^))
    ic: *Frosting sat down at the table in the basement after he realized he was standing throughout this all that happened and looked kindly to everyone gathered in the room* So what now? I cant show my face anymore, people will be freaked out if they saw a tiger-human just walking around, right? *he questioned*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *starts thinking of being normal and poof! bye ears and tail for now* wow, thats is simple And they wont come back unless I think about them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Piyoko, no double posting, please. And I'll go ahead and do the hard job... explain. =_= But, I don't know everything about Tokyo Mew Mew yet. I just got into the manga/anime.))

Ichigo smiled at Lettuce, and then turned her attention to Ryou.
    "Why don't you explain? You idea caused this whole thing," she muttered as a sweatdrop appeared on her head.
    "Fine," Ryou said, narrowing his eyes at her. "I'll explain to them what I have already explained to the rest of you."
    He sighed, and looked at the new Mew Mews.
    "You have been chosen to fight against aliens that are attacking the planet. You all are our only hope. Use your powers wisely, and learn to control them. Then you will be able to transform and de-transform ((Is that a word? O_o)) whenever you like. Just think about what you want to do and it will happen. As soon as the aliens are all defeated then you should turn back to normal."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    O....k. So we are like superheros now because of you?.....Alright, I can understand that with how much manga my younger brother tries to get me to read. So what do we do until the aliens come back, just go home and live normaly? Come to think of it, Don't all of you girls happen to work here too?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ichigo nodded.
    "Yup! It's our job! We work here, undercover. Keiichiro and Ryou have this secret lab downstairs, so we hold meetings here and everything!" she said cheerfully.
    "Yeah. Ten dollars an hour. Up for the job?"
    "I think they will be!" Ichigo replied. "And when you're not working or fighting, just try to live normally. Though, it's kind of hard. I've had some bad experiences with my ears and tail. They always seem to pop out at the worst times."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Okay, good. I guess..." Ryou mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. A sweatdrop appeared on it.
    "We'll have to order you a custom uniform. The only ones we have here are for girls, unless you actually want to wear them."
    "I'd doubt that!" Ichigo added, giggling.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *laughs* I figured that might happen, seeing as all the other employees..the other Mew mews are girls ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Lettuce blushed. "Well, it'll be nice to have extra help around in the cafe, and in battle too..."
    She said, smiling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back