• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Could I get a female Heavy Ball Skarmory? IVs/Egg Moves/etc. don't matter, I can breed the rest of the way. For offer I noticed you don't have a Moon Ball Dratini, so would that be a good trade? I got a female one with 5IVs, Adamant nature, and Extreme Speed. My time zone is EST.

Years
  • Could I get a female Heavy Ball Skarmory? IVs/Egg Moves/etc. don't matter, I can breed the rest of the way. For offer I noticed you don't have a Moon Ball Dratini, so would that be a good trade? I got a female one with 5IVs, Adamant nature, and Extreme Speed. My time zone is EST.

That sounds fine! I'll PM you once I've bred your Skarmory!
    ============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:

Nin_3536

Nin☆
    Years
  • It shouldn't be a problem to get that Lileep for you. Just know that the female ratio is low so it might take me a little bit. I'd be interested in the Sandile I think. I'll PM you when it's ready.

The Kangaskahn should be no problem. The dittos...well, you can't breed dittos so I can't get you those.

On the crobat, those IVs are right :). I actually do have zubats already (I list things by the lowest evo usually), so I'd be more interested in something that I've listed without IVs. But if that Crobat's all you've got, I'll take that :).

Hello again. Thanks for your help. :) I will look around and try to find different Pokémon that may be with in your interests. You have been the most helpful person. :3 I had NO idea you could not breed dittos; I guess I still have much to learn.I will get back you you if I find anything you do not have.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hello,

I'm interested in a Female Lightning Rod Goldeen and am willing to offer you a Female Dream Ball Flare Boost Drifloon

As you're not looking for anything in particular, I wasn't sure what to offer you. I hope it's satisfactory.

Years
  • That should be no problem! I'll pm you when I've got it!

Last edited:

Thorton

Factory Head
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    It shouldn't be a problem to get that Lileep for you. Just know that the female ratio is low so it might take me a little bit. I'd be interested in the Sandile I think. I'll PM you when it's ready.

The Kangaskahn should be no problem. The dittos...well, you can't breed dittos so I can't get you those.

On the crobat, those IVs are right :). I actually do have zubats already (I list things by the lowest evo usually), so I'd be more interested in something that I've listed without IVs. But if that Crobat's all you've got, I'll take that :).

Also @Thorton, I do have a Swanna FS, but I'll have to go out and catch it before I can breed it so it might be a little while. What are you offering for the Ducklett?
    I don't have much to offer.

I have HA Purrloin Luxury Ball, HA Frillish Luxury Ball and HA Lileep Luxury Ball. As you can see, I like HA Luxury Balls. xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Do u do any ev training along with the breeding for certain nature and ability cause im currently looking for someone to breed and ev train this new competitive team for me. I dont specialize in HA and ivs but i specialize in shinies and i have several shiny KB 5-6iv competitively born and raised so if u can do ev training and all I'll be happy to negotiate a trade :)

Years
  • Do u do any ev training along with the breeding for certain nature and ability cause im currently looking for someone to breed and ev train this new competitive team for me. I dont specialize in HA and ivs but i specialize in shinies and i have several shiny KB 5-6iv competitively born and raised so if u can do ev training and all I'll be happy to negotiate a trade :)

I don't typically offer EV training, but I am capable if the deal is right. What's the team you need bred and trained?

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    That should be no problem! I'll pm you when I've got it!

Thanks for the Goldeen, this was by far the fastest and fairest trade I've ever had. I'll make sure to come back here whenever I'm in need of a hard-to-get pokémon.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Ok so as for the team heres the list its quite in depth and more than u need so just ignore anything thats not relevant like descriptions and items.m
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok so as for the team heres the list its quite in depth and more than u need so just ignore anything thats not relevant like descriptions and items.m
    Spoiler:

So are you just looking for natures/abilities/EVs on this, or do you have IV spreads in mind as well? Luckily, I've got at least half this team ready to breed immediately, so I wouldn't mind breeding it up for you. What exactly are you offering for it?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Anything on this list of equal or greater value
    Spoiler:

I do clone though hopefully thats not an issue and it may take a while to get them cloned all 5-6ivs are mostly already cloned and trade ready

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Looking for Adaptability Corphish. Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Super Power. If you have one in a Dream Ball, or a Dive ball, that would be a nice bonus.

IV Bred
    Treeko Timid Leaf Storm
    Mudkip Adamant,
    Numel Modest,
    Nidoran-M Timid Hidden Ability,
    Nidoran-F Timid Hidden Ability,
    Horsea Modest,
    Shellos Modest,
    Poliwag Modest Hidden Ability,
    Eevee Bold Hidden Ability, regular,
    Litwick Timid HP ICE available ,
    Golett Adamant,
    Lileep Relexed Recover DREAM BALL Hidden Ability(Storm Drain)

Moon Ball Females
    Sableye
    Clampearl
    Seedot
    Roselia
    Yanma
    Swablu
    Poochyena
    Barbaroch (wishcash)
    Growlithe
    Pidgy
    Marill

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hey I will give you a lvl 100 set up soft boil magic guard clefable for a hidden ability shroomish technician

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back