• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga One-Punch Man

TEXg715

TEXg
Years
  • Well, he trained so hard he got bald =D

Actually, something bothers me about that. I remember seeing at one point Saitama eyes shine. His eyes shone and he became the most powerful man alive. The same happened with the scientist from the House of Evolution. His eyes shone and he became the most intelligent man alive. Does that have some sort of relevance? They're the only characters whose eyes have shone, so I think it has something to do with that...

But, that's just my theory. Or then again, it's something that only happens in the anime...

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Actually, something bothers me about that. I remember seeing at one point Saitama eyes shine. His eyes shone and he became the most powerful man alive. The same happened with the scientist from the House of Evolution. His eyes shone and he became the most intelligent man alive. Does that have some sort of relevance? They're the only characters whose eyes have shone, so I think it has something to do with that...

But, that's just my theory. Or then again, it's something that only happens in the anime...
    makes you wonder if the same thing happened to tatsumaki.
    saitama became the most powerful as far as physical strength gos & but in turn lost his hair
    dr. genus became an outcast after becoming the most intelligent and it can be theorized that tatsumaki lost the ability to grow up in exchange for her immense psychic powers.
    the theory also has some backing given how her younger sister looks & how all 3 of them are to advance in their power.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    I didn't give this series any views for a while because I thought he was gonna be superman 2.0 and I always hated main characters who were invincible. However upon further inspection I'm glad I gave it a try cause the shows awesome. I'm just waiting for someone to come along who makes saitama sweat.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Actually, something bothers me about that. I remember seeing at one point Saitama eyes shine. His eyes shone and he became the most powerful man alive. The same happened with the scientist from the House of Evolution. His eyes shone and he became the most intelligent man alive. Does that have some sort of relevance? They're the only characters whose eyes have shone, so I think it has something to do with that...

TOO FREAKING DEEP FOR A PARODY ANIME :D

On another note, apparently the creator of the OPM anime is pushing for a season 2, so fingers crossed it'll be announced.
    It was obvious. That's why MADHOUSE only did 12 eps series instead of pushing it into 24 eps, they will most likely be doing split cours until the manga ends.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Overrated for a pretty mediocre parody anime. Children who can't understand the true point of show and Tumblr have ruined the fandom.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Overrated for a pretty mediocre parody anime. Children who can't understand the true point of show and Tumblr have ruined the fandom.
    rule #1 of being apart of a fandom
    disregard tumblr & stupid kids, as they ruin every fandom to some extent.
    also ignore the arrogant know it alls(smogon), overly competitive idiots(gamefaqs, ssb4 board) and obviously the trolls.
    also i will agree that it doesn't work that well as being a parody and triggered a lot of pointless saitama vs goku/superman/ect debates
    its funny how you never see any above god level characters lurk into these debates that often like Najimi Ajimu(Medabox)
    MedakaBox-ch088-02.png

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • rule #1 of being apart of a fandom
    disregard tumblr & stupid kids, as they ruin every fandom to some extent.
    also ignore the arrogant know it alls(smogon), overly competitive idiots(gamefaqs, ssb4 board) and obviously the trolls.
    also i will agree that it doesn't work that well as being a parody and triggered a lot of pointless saitama vs goku/superman/ect debates
    its funny how you never see any above god level characters lurk into these debates that often like Najimi Ajimu(Medabox)
    MedakaBox-ch088-02.png
    Because they obviously know Najimi lost some abilities xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

It was obvious. That's why MADHOUSE only did 12 eps series instead of pushing it into 24 eps, they will most likely be doing split cours until the manga ends.
    I was hoping it would have a season two. The manga and season one are entirely too well-received for them to not bother cashing in an another season or two.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Nice to see OPM get so much attention. :D The manga author has said that he'll try his best to have more content ready for S2 (somebody posted a link earlier) though so things aren't really grim at all. We'll probably only be seeing any new anime news next year though.

The wait will be difficult but I'm still definitely gonna wait for it with bated breath. :3

Years
  • I've been eagerly awaiting coming chapters and it's a bummer when they're so short. =( Already re-read almost every chapter far too often now... Metal Bat and Garou are both great but what's happening with the tournament Saitama entered? Never gets old seeing him kick people's butts with no effort. :'p

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    I like this Anime series a lot, it is one of my favourite Anime series, my girlfriend liked it a lot as well.

Back