• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite month

What's your favorite month?

• Februrary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

• April

• May

• June

• September

• October

• November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
A tie between July, October and December. July is summer holidays, October is my birthday and halloween, and December is nice winter and christmas. Yay. ^^

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I really actually prefer Janurary. It's very pleasant and peaceful. No more holidays for a month. Very quiet, getting back into routine after winter break. I just find it so much more relieving, a very quiet time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
;_; I don't know! ^^;; I was going to pick April because of my birthday, but I don't really like the month other than that. Then I was going to pick December because of Winter Break, but... I dunno. Sometimes I don't like that because I get really bored. o_O; I can't pick January or June either, because of exams. February is one of those months where nothing interesting happens in my life, March is full of last minute projects before Spring Break, May is just... getting ready for exams and the end of the school year, July is when my parents drag me on a stupid vacation, most likely to Saskatchewan like the past 3 years (It's not that I don't like that province, but I'm sick of it XD), and August is when I get dragged down to another place about once a week. September is when you start school and I just don't like October for no reason whatsoever. November is cold. XD;;;

*picky* o_O

Years
Lightning said:
;_; I don't know! ^^;; I was going to pick April because of my birthday, but I don't really like the month other than that. Then I was going to pick December because of Winter Break, but... I dunno. Sometimes I don't like that because I get really bored. o_O; I can't pick January or June either, because of exams. February is one of those months where nothing interesting happens in my life, March is full of last minute projects before Spring Break, May is just... getting ready for exams and the end of the school year, July is when my parents drag me on a stupid vacation, most likely to Saskatchewan like the past 3 years (It's not that I don't like that province, but I'm sick of it XD), and August is when I get dragged down to another place about once a week. September is when you start school and I just don't like October for no reason whatsoever. November is cold. XD;;;

*picky* o_O
So you're basically saying that you don't like any months?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o.o Er... I just don't have any favourite months. It's not like I hate them or anything, but they've all got reasons why I don't like them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hmm... October would be mine, mostly because of my birthday. ^_^ The weather's very nice and cool, yet it's not too cold. And plus the scenery is just beautiful with all of the leaves falling and stuff.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Mines December, June, and November! December cause all that fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky, June cause me birthday, and November cause, i dont know i just like November! ^_^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
December. Cold, Winter, Birthdays... >_< I love December! =D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I say December, its the month I was born in.
And I edited the poll to have all 12 months, but since its public poll I cant fix who voted for what month (if it was not a public poll then I would fix it to what months all you said in other).

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Oh, thanks Andy. =D December rules, BTW. >_< lol

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I like frebruary because of my birthday, June and July because it's summer, and there is no school.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I like June! The month where I get to see just how lonely I still am at the end of the year! W00t! ^^

Back