• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I haven't heard from Matt, but I wanted to just also let anyone know that attempts to:

The server is officially down and unresponsive to revival. I have restarted it a dozen times with ZERO success. It appears to be a server-side error as if something is forcing a shutdown.

Stay tuned, folks.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • For some bizarre reason, I never got Klippy's Skype message about the server until now; some setting from Skype was preventing me from getting it *shrug*.

Nonetheless, someone try to join the server now. If you cannot, I'll contact BeastNode as soon as I can.

Years
  • For some bizarre reason, I never got Klippy's Skype message about the server until now; some setting from Skype was preventing me from getting it *shrug*.

Nonetheless, someone try to join the server now. If you cannot, I'll contact BeastNode as soon as I can.

Yeah, the server is still down for me.

Years
  • "What error do you get when trying to connect to the server? And does the server console output any errors when you do so?"

Can you provide an answer to this?

The server is back up for me now. When it was down it just said "Can't reach server" or something like that. My ping is around 400, though, which is unusually high for me, but at least it's not offline like it has been the past 2 days.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I would provide you with the console output/errors, but you changed the password on the server login. :P

Yeah I changed it because I thought you had initially changed the login information because I couldn't get in myself haha. No worries though, I'll PM you the new information when I get a chance.

It sounds like though that people aren't having an issue getting on now?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah I changed it because I thought you had initially changed the login information because I couldn't get in myself haha. No worries though, I'll PM you the new information when I get a chance.

It sounds like though that people aren't having an issue getting on now?

I keep going into our Skype chat history to get the password. It used to be a random jumble of letters impossible to remember, haha.

And I still wanna get you the error stuff, cause it was happening for at least a week and the server was forcibly kicking a few people (at least in the console it was).

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I keep going into our Skype chat history to get the password. It used to be a random jumble of letters impossible to remember, haha.

And I still wanna get you the error stuff, cause it was happening for at least a week and the server was forcibly kicking a few people (at least in the console it was).

Okey dokes. I'm in an area with pretty shaky wifi (I.e the choo choo train) so I'll get you that information when I get in a more secure area. I can then transfer over what you send me to the BeastNode maintenance guy and we can see what he thinks of it.

Also sorry for all those notifications, just fixing some typos. Stupid phone blah.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okey dokes. I'm in an area with pretty shaky wifi (I.e the choo choo train) so I'll get you that information when I get in a more secure area. I can then transfer over what you send me to the BeastNode maintenance guy and we can see what he thinks of it.

Also sorry for all those notifications, just fixing some typos. Stupid phone blah.

I refreshed PC and got 7 Notifications and I couldn't understand why, haha.

And no rush. I'm a bit busy atm anyway, so not particularly in a hurry.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I walked into the chicken farm, threw a splash potion of harming, and gained 7 levels to reach 37. The entire screen was nothing but exp orbs and my game almost crashed lmao. I also got eight or nine stacks of chicken too :P

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I managed to get back on the server at long last. I have noticed a few things though; the game feels as if I have a reflex booster on. The mobs seem a lot slower in everything and take a while to respond. Heh, it's not just the mobs but flowing stuff as well. So this is what Very Easy feels like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    SHPskhW.png

THIS BOOK ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER, MAGE
    There is no conclusion to this gripping tale of a man's quest to find fish, we don't even know if he slays the fiend or not
    Spoiler:

2/5 would not recommend to a friend
    unless there is an upcoming sequel

Also, why didn't he just eat the talking pufferfish

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back