• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    You have no idea how many levels I've gained from killing and cooking chicken. New exp farm.

Where y'all finding these books? Also Mage you should write me a story, at least 30 pages in length.

Mage's evil lair
    It's in welsknight's microphone.

Also, is anyone else missing animals? My mooshroom is gone - it's the second 'important' animal of mine that has disappeared mysteriously, and while I'm not ruling out that it somehow suffocated in a wall or something (that happens), I think it might be worth noting. I'm pretty sure my horse was killed or moved by someone though, he'd been living in my stables for a long time with no problems. And, you know, the fact that someone put a tree in there.

Years
  • Also, is anyone else missing animals? My mooshroom is gone - it's the second 'important' animal of mine that has disappeared mysteriously, and while I'm not ruling out that it somehow suffocated in a wall or something (that happens), I think it might be worth noting. I'm pretty sure my horse was killed or moved by someone though, he'd been living in my stables for a long time with no problems. And, you know, the fact that someone put a tree in there.

I fixed your missing animal problem. :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Mage's evil lair
    It's in welsknight's microphone.

I searched every corner of White Mage kingdom and it ends up being outside of the kingdom 0_o

I'm pretty sure my horse was killed or moved by someone though, he'd been living in my stables for a long time with no problems. And, you know, the fact that someone put a tree in there.

Someone planted a tree in your horse pen and the horse either died and/or escaped when the tree grew. I did that to Arc's sheep pen in the Craftrum server, not knowing 90% of his sheep would go missing lmao

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • what time do you usually record these episodes? i'm just curious because i fast-forwarded through that video and didn't see if anyone else was on :p

There's not really a "usually" time. It's kind of whenever I can, which often means at some ungodly hour of the morning when most sane people are sleeping! lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I fixed your missing animal problem. :)

You're the bestest :D

I searched every corner of White Mage kingdom and it ends up being outside of the kingdom 0_o

Someone planted a tree in your horse pen and the horse either died and/or escaped when the tree grew. I did that to Arc's sheep pen in the Craftrum server, not knowing 90% of his sheep would go missing lmao

D: Well, if anyone sees a horse named Colton, he's mine lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    all hail Lord Granite

Am I the only one experiencing the massive server lag? It seems to happen randomly as well, like while I was building Lord Granite building something. I haven't had this issue before :( If I'm the only one then I suppose it's my internet connection, which is rather doubtful.

all hail Lord Granite

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • all hail Lord Granite

Mage and I were talking about it yesterday. I had to destroy a snow block about 40 times before it actually broke lol, but most blocks took only 2-3 breaks before they would drop an entity. I don't know why it's happening, but it's weird because it's not lagging our health, hunger, and oxygen level. Chat works fine too.

all hail Lord Granite

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • all hail Lord Granite

Probs because of server issues. I noticed in Wels' video that block lag is very serious there and might be caused by something :x

all hail Lord Granite

Years
  • It got a lot better after the chicken farm was cleared, so that might've been the problem.

Also, whoever is replacing my pufferfish with regular, non-magic fish, can you please stop? D: Why would you do this to my wonderful pufferfish?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Also, I'd like to urge everyone to avoid using infinite redstone loops. It requests information from the server every tick, which could contribute to slower processing as a whole. If you guys need redstone help, feel free to hit me up :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • so was on the server; did a mini project for the holidays

first i planned to have snow golems on my plot but didnt look very good

also they died when the rain came pouring down :x

so i did this instead; replacing the grass with snow blocks and made a small christmas tree on the fountain

mage, smile :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Also, I'd like to urge everyone to avoid using infinite redstone loops. It requests information from the server every tick, which could contribute to slower processing as a whole. If you guys need redstone help, feel free to hit me up :)

um my autofarms are fine right? they're the kind where something grows into an area and then gets pushed off? idk im not good at redstone and they were hard enough for me to figure out pls check them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back