• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmoye9

Totally Not Drunk
Years
tried applying it to multiple ruby roms only to be met with corrupted graphics and a non-working game, any ideas why?

Guys i fond the right Rom for it. Since i cant post it here, i wonder if i can send a link in private Messages to somebody. People are here are struggling so much i want to help them.

which one is it?, because I'd like to know where you found it

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2020
This is a very silly question, but... how do I make/buy a replacement bucket?

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Hey I just wanted to let you know that this hack doesn't work on hardware because the Nintendo logo in the ROM header got corrupted. Fortunately this is an easy fix; open your hex editor of choice and overwrite the four bytes at address 0xA with A2 21 3D 84.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Im trying to play but I cant find the right ruby rom the ones ive tried either repeat the intro or the game bugs out pls help

MegaGardevoir

The Embrace Pokémon
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
I'm an LGBT girl and I was wondering if I could date a girl AS a girl on this game...if there is, it would peak my interest even more as I have already downloaded the game and gotten into town.

Years
I patched the game to my Ruby on my phone emulator, yet I can not get past the title screen. I use the MyBoy emulator, I have been successful with other patches, but for this game I have been attempting for a few days now. Finally I am asking for some guidance. This seems like such a promising game, and I feel as though I am probably doing something wrong lol. I have the MyBoy app, and the Rom Patching app, it patched successfully yet when I open it, it replays the title screen continuously. Any possible help I could get would be amazing cause I have been dying to play this game lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I patched the game to my Ruby on my phone emulator, yet I can not get past the title screen. I use the MyBoy emulator, I have been successful with other patches, but for this game I have been attempting for a few days now. Finally I am asking for some guidance. This seems like such a promising game, and I feel as though I am probably doing something wrong lol. I have the MyBoy app, and the Rom Patching app, it patched successfully yet when I open it, it replays the title screen continuously. Any possible help I could get would be amazing cause I have been dying to play this game lol

It seems that this hack won't work with more accurate emulators. I haven't been able to get it to work on android either. RetroArch might work, but I haven't tried it.

Years
I actually got it to work. I don't know what exactly I did but not even half an hour after sending my comment in, I got it to successfully work haha

Back