• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meow

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Heya! I'm TaviTurnip, also known simply as "Tavi" and "you idiot" :o I stream and draw and shiny hunt offline exclusively in Gen III games (1/8192 is best 1/odds) and have a PC full of orange Zigzagoons that I want to release out of spite every day <3

Please be gentle or I'll bite :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I'm liking your contributions already! I hope you keep it up and we can even chat more sometime! You're definitely a quirky one with that Zigzagoon story too! Mind elaborating on it, by chance?

Meow and welcome back at you!

Last edited:

TaviTurnip

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Meow and welcome back at you!

Thanks~

The Zigzagoon thing is mostly that my shiny-hunting luck in my Sapphire cart has been... not productive. I spend most of my time on Route 102 and I found three shiny Zigzagoon across five days and about nine hours of playing. I've found a total of six Zigzagoon and two Wurmples (both 30% encounters) and none of the other uncommon Pok?mon. It's mostly amusing, but I'm also a touch bitter :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Gasp. I really would have never imagined that the turnip herself would cross worlds and actually jump into the part of my life in which I actually do more than scream at a certain LPer for being awful at solving puzzles.

Will you be posting some of your art too? There's a nice forum for it and I'm sure the regulars will love your stuff.

Welcome to PC and hope you enjoy your stay :D

Meow

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • AWWWWW A KITTY :D I love making friends with cute kitties!!! :D I wanna be your friend too. Welcome to this awesome forum little kitty ^_^

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    a meow and a turnips, nice :)
    welcome to the forum by the way!
    looks like we have another artist, yay!
    Anyway, enjoy your stay <3

See ya around!

TaviTurnip

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    onoes ivysore it u

Thanks everyone! :D I am a meow and turnips, and I'll do my best.

Last edited:
    Back