• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Main Thread] The Pokétrivia League! (COMING BACK IN 2014)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
I loved the math that last one was a little tricky but still fun. The maze was cool just wish I din't have to mess it up to solve it.:)

Years
I am really liking the variety of puzzle's we've had so far. Every time a new batch comes out I think. "Oh! I expected we'd get one of the old puzzle formats again. But surprise!"

I can't wait to see what the next group will be.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Thanks for this week's puzzles! I really enjoyed them. They were fun and challenging! Looking forward to more exciting puzzles next round. <3

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I am really liking the variety of puzzle's we've had so far. Every time a new batch comes out I think. "Oh! I expected we'd get one of the old puzzle formats again. But surprise!"

Same here! And they were all very creative and fun, can't wait to see what you have in store for us next ^_^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Weee, can't wait! I've heard good things about this week's puzzles. ;) And now we've got a full set of Kanto badges complete - how many of y'all managed to collect the whole lot? :D

Years
Must... resist... commenting... on... badge.... case.... post.... not.... updating....

Yay, everyone wins! ...the math puzzle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There has been a lot of irl things happening lately so I haven't updated the badge case. But it'll be update soon so it can be more easily see which people have finished the Kanto region.
Updated. If there is a mistake please tell me.

That said here are the new puzzles which I have generously decided to put up for you all while taking a break between cleaning and studying. ♥

Last edited:
Years
I'm a little confused about the second Ice rhyme. The grammar seems to me a little ambiguous, whether the Pokemon in questions needed it to have the sharp tusks it has or to get the sharp tusks it lacks.

You know, like if I said "I need a cup of coffee to wake up in the morning" it could be said before you have your coffee, or as a habitual thing you say after having had your morning coffee.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It needs it to get the sharp tusks that it lacks - sorry I didn't think too much about the grammar there haha. I'm sure either would be accepted as right though!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Whee, congrats to those who managed to get all the Kanto badges! I missed the first week, so I only have 6, hehe.

I really like this week's puzzles too, and I just have to say, great job for coming up with all these different kinds, you can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into them, and I'm sure all of us look forward to the new puzzles every time and really enjoy solving them ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm trying to see how long it takes before any puzzles are repeated. I already have ideas (and started making) for the puzzles of next week so definitely look forward to them. ♥

And I'll see to correcting the grammar on the tusk one. Er... try. Grammar isn't my strong point.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Hey! Great puzzles for this week! I really do hope you come up with more fun and challenging puzzles! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You would prefer the puzzles to be more challenging, hmm? Is this a common theme with everyone else or do you guys prefer easy/moderately taxing puzzles? When there's been hard puzzles in the past people have complained about not being able to do them, so which is better?

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
hahaha, i really just want some good puzzles...but as to 'challenging', it would be not to the extent that would blow are minds. XD
something like this week's puzzles are very good type of challenge level, i would say. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I tend to make easier puzzles unless I make it harder on accident. The next two puzzles one of them is going to be extremely easy (but I had fun making the things for it) and the other one will also be easy but possibly also time consuming. So they're pretty low in difficulty but as long as people have fun right?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I didn't really think about difficulty with the ones I made but I hope they weren't too hard... I know some people got stuck on the last of the maths questions but I don't think any have been that bad otherwise. XD

Years
Thanks for clarification.

The math one was just a little hard I think because you had to take all that time to track down the numbers and by the time you did that you're already feeling like you've done too much math. Personally, I don't mind hard puzzles, but I like the kinds that don't require doing a lot of research, like work searches and ones like that.

Back