• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Wow the graphics look fantastic after I saw the screenshots I had to scroll back to the top and make sure it wasn't a b/w hack.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Sorry to be the one to bring bad news but this hack got cancelled a couple weeks back due to lack of free time ruki had to work on it. There is good news tho(kind of) if you google Pokemon Ragnarok you're able to a DL link until the point of cancellation to the game ruki posted on a spanish forum but don't expect a full game or even a working one at that and it's in spanish.

Years
Can't believe it this was the most promising hack of all :(
As it Ben permanently cancelled?

Yeh it's full of bug in can't even leave the first house or go in other rooms and be able to leave

I'm gutted all me favourite hacks seem to be cancelling :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Isn't it funny how the 3 main characters are based off of Naruto, Sakura, and Saske

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Shame it was cancelled. The concept and story is very good. If this hack wouldn't be cancelled (due to lack of time) and finished years later, it would be the 2nd best hack after Light Platinium.

Years
Yo Ruki,

What's up, I'm a fan of your tiles/graphics you use. Just tell me why do you discontinue your projects. If you wanna really leave in a mid , please don't ever try to create another hack. First thing i feel is like this hack as a true potential, later you screw up everything. Don't let it down & NEVER GIVE UP.....

Regards,
yagami_light

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
The title is so confusing. Is this canceled or not?
You didn't catch the Evangelion reference :c
--------
The hack was restarted due the amount of people that was motived me to start again with the project, and now, the project have two members to help me with the sprites and tiles.

For now, take this sexy cutscenes with grammar mistakes
pt1-1695718.png
pt3-1695720.png
pt2-1695719.png
pt4-1695721.png

And the cutscene that advice a new chapter, and the name of the first chapter
tileset-1692144.png

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
You didn't catch the Evangelion reference :c
--------
The hack was restarted due the amount of people that was motived me to start again with the project, and now, the project have two members to help me with the sprites and tiles.

For now, take this sexy cutscenes with grammar mistakes
pt1-1695718.png
pt3-1695720.png
pt2-1695719.png
pt4-1695721.png

And the cutscene that advice a new chapter, and the name of the first chapter
tileset-1692144.png
Oh sweet. Glad you're back at it. Damn those cutscenes are sexy even if I did lose a few brain cells from reading through all those typos. the 1st chapter title is really neat. Can't wait to see more progress. Also I couldn't get into Evangelion, not a fan of mecha at all.

Back