• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like to collect things. :B

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Pretty much anything you can think of that you could collect. Rocks, game boxes, plushes, coins, tea bag wrappers, lol

Years
I've collected a lot of random shit over the years. I still have some of those collections such as dragon statuettes and gems/fossils. I dunno, collecting is just something I do somewhat compulsively.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
I used to collect coins but I stopped sometime before my collection was stolen. I mainly held onto them for possible value later on and because some of them came from a close family member. I just stopped caring sometime before it happened but still wanted to hold onto them. I still somewhat collect coins but only silver coins (i.e. 1964 and older, except for Nickels (1940s only) and Half Dollars (lasted until 1972)), International Coins, and State/ Territory/ National Park/ Whatever else they want to do at this point Quarters.

Shiny-Totodile

Totodile!
Years
Something else I like to collect are running medals, like for marathons and stuff. I'm not a fast guy but I love to run and some of the medals are really, really nice.

Back