• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nibbsy7

Head of LG Entertainment
Years
id like to help

id like to help, but im working on a hack of my own, but what i can do is make you a cool looking title. (for the thread), no offense, but yours looks like it is done in paint, ill be happy to make one for you, gives me something todo when i am bored,( aka all the time :D) give me a pm if your interested.
PS: i can also make fan bar thingies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
If anyone should change the name, it's Wesley. It doesn't matter when the hack was started. This thread came first, so SSM owns the right to keep the title as it is.

Years
I think the name needs changed because WesleyFG came up with it first. His hack is on Beta 3 already so Wesley came up with it first. Why not rename the hack Pokemon Origin`Platinum, Because it does have Origin Giratina. Pokemon LP by Wesley has a beta release.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
whet eva i dont care anyways i put hard work for this thread if i change this you have to do everything ok???

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Dude! I think you should really, really, really change the name of this Hack!!

I don't care if people say that not changing the name for this is not needed,
but as Wesley's Hack is far and way better than yours, I really suggest you change it.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
im not changing anything till someone does all the work so whos it gonna be ruka or ash pm me one of you to tell me if your gonna help and if you cant hack im reporting one of you

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
im not changing anything till someone does all the work so whos it gonna be ruka or ash pm me one of you to tell me if your gonna help and if you cant hack im reporting one of you

People are only suggesting, so calm down, and get some manners and respect. You can say no, you know! Personally, I think 2 hacks can share the same name, as long as they can specify which is which by saying who created them.

Anyway, judging by your attitude to people like stated, I would have offered to help, but now I think not.

nibbsy7

Head of LG Entertainment
Years
I'll be happy to work on the maps.
Im not great with scripting, but im getting better.
also, I love To do the Advance Text. If you need
anymore help, ill be happy to do one of those.
I'm okay at spriting, but im not great.
again, if you want me to help just pm me, or message here. ;)

EDIT: also, i have a website, so I could make a page for your hack,
also downloads. again, just PM/Message

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I know I'm being redundant (But whatever :P), but I seriously suggest changing the name. Time wise, you are correct, the name would be yours. The fact of the matter is Wesley's hack is just so much better known, has made much more progress, has already had 3 playable betas, and has won a hack of the month. I just feel like his will overshadow yours, and it might be better off for you.

Of course, it is still your decision, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, the fact that this has some originality as a coordinator is very nice, but I do agree that the empty space on the maps is too much. That, and on the OP :P Seriously, condense it so I don't have to scroll down a thousand times just to see the name of the hack and the ROM base :P Other than that, good work thus far.

nibbsy7

Head of LG Entertainment
Years
wow, people are just giving helpful advise, then you just flame them,
Do you want me to help with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back