• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Clan Signups & Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have a feeling, I'm going to regret this, but...

I'm in!

Years
  • I kinda use Greninja, and a few other ubers but I'll be fine replacing them then. So count me OUT!

I was hoping for in game battles and not in showdown

Last edited:

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    Sounds like fun, though I kinda wish I could do it on 3ds.

I'm in.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • In
    I guess?
    I haven't got any gen 5 or 6 games I hope that's not a problem

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    In
    I guess?
    I haven't got any gen 5 or 6 games I hope that's not a problem

Nope! It's held on Pokemon Showdown!

I'm also in. But to my future clan leader--sorry, I will make us lose.

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    In. I am awesome at that stuff.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm in, but I've been out of the competitive scene for a while, so I'm rusty.

I did have a very successful NU and grass monotype team that have survived the transition to gen 6, so I would love to do at least monotypes. I'll need to learn how the OU meta is, though...

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm in. I've never done competitive battling or Pokémon Showdown before, but I'd like to give it a go! :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    A poll is up! Please vote if you have a preference for how big the clans should be. Keep in mind that this is simply feedback. In the end I'll make the final decision based on everyone's opinions, how many clan heads we have, etc.

5 members were originally planned because it's easier for clan heads to schedule events if the clan is relatively small. It's more likely that future clans will show up as well, since there would be a lower requirement for signups. However, more people would be able to help out each other in 7- or 9-person clans.

This would be cool if there was a cartridge option.
    I'll consider making another version of the league for Wi-Fi. It won't have incentives (sans Pokemon prizes), a live chat, or server tournaments, but I suppose it's worth a shot anyway.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    sure, okay

i am a bit inactive here, so if for any reason y'all catch me slippin then you can always pop in a PM on smogon (which i check daily) 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back